Group Park 3

Broxzier

Update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCR183.png

Made a new junior coaster next to another junior coaster. The new junior coaster gives me memories to my first coaster successful coaster thus it's The New Jungelaar as that is what the name of said (wooden) coaster was. It doesn't feature much special, but I like it, it dashes through the surroundings. :D

I, for some reason can't build either a wooden coaster different from the 6-seater or any new rides added. So I would gladly help rebuilding the coaster, but it doesn't add in my list. :/ 

Will look what to do next, maybe you'll see a familiar face coming around. 

• Like 1

Update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCR186.png

A weird underground path has appeared. The banner states: "Invited Guests Only"

SCR187.png

A curious guest suggests the paths lead to the new construction work inbetween Rusty Road and Monofood. The area is guarded and occasionally people walk out who are weirdly dressed. 

• Like 2

Oh noes! It was Queen Bee after all! After several attempts of taking over the park, Queen Bee is back bigger and better than ever! Instead of using her own minions, she will hypnotise all guests entering Queen Bee's Power Absorb! Does one not fear the dangers on the site and did one except to get drained?! Queen Bee's Power Absorb will drain your brain until you're no more than a drone, or will it? 

SCR188.pngSCR189.png

• Added "The New Jungelaar", a junior coaster
  • Added "Queen Bee's Power Absorb", a top spin on berserk mode
  • Added a few toilets
  • Fixed several issues with exits not connecting to the paths
  • Added Queue Line TVs to Dark Matter in hope people will stop mentioning the long queue time
  • Added several staff members for decoration purposes, if needed, they can be deleted.
  • Signs are sparse, Wuis is sad. :( 

Claimed: -
Queue: Broxzier, Wuis
Missed@imlegos, @WobblyRails, @wilburg22, @Yimmy, @ziscor, @jensj12, @RedScope53, @Dan
 (Always worth a try)

@Broxzier Not putting you in the Missed list as it would immediately grant me a turn. :P

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.68.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

We've hit the image limit of the game, so I guess we can't continue until the limits are raised:

Are you sure you can't place anything, or is it just that you can't load new objects? It shouldn't crash either way - if you hit the object limit you get a message box when you try to place things.

I didn't hit the object limit, I hit the image limit (same as sprite limit right?), caused by guests+litter+objects. I did place some trees and searched through the object list for some time before encountering the error.

Edited by jensj12
14 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

didn't hit the object limit, I hit the image limit (same as sprite limit right?).

I'm not sure it is the same. Sprites are things like peeps, litter, and coaster cars. The limit is around 10000, but I don't think you usually get an error for it - it just stops spawning new ones.

It looks like you recieved that error message when you selected that object, which means it isn't the object limit and probably isn't the sprite limit either. Given that the error originates from gfx_object_allocate_images, it looks there's a limit on how many images you can have loaded at once. I don't think this will stop you from building on the map (until you hit the object limit), but it would stop you from loading new objects unless you unload an existing one.

1 hour ago, cascadia said:

Cam anyone post a giant screenshot of the entire park at the closest zoom level, please?

Nope, it's not letting me upload so, it's way too big. If you got a image upload site where I can post large pictures I can post it.

Edited by Wuis
2 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

I'm not sure it is the same. Sprites are things like peeps, litter, and coaster cars. The limit is around 10000, but I don't think you usually get an error for it - it just stops spawning new ones.

It looks like you recieved that error message when you selected that object, which means it isn't the object limit and probably isn't the sprite limit either. Given that the error originates from gfx_object_allocate_images, it looks there's a limit on how many images you can have loaded at once. I don't think this will stop you from building on the map (until you hit the object limit), but it would stop you from loading new objects unless you unload an existing one.

I didn't enable any new objects in the object selection (not when it crashed and not before that), only hovering over stuff.

14 minutes ago, Centric said:

so I know this was posted in along time ago but is there a chance I can join? I'm new to all this rct2 forum stuff but an experienced rct2 player. If not is there any other park I can join?

Actually, if you take a look at the most recent posts, we're either almost done or done with this park.  You can try joining this group park (it also lets you claim and build right away right now): 

https://openrct2.org/forums/topic/914-rapid-group-park-no1/?page=5

1 minute ago, cascadia said:

Actually, if you take a look at the most recent posts, we're either almost done or done with this park.  You can try joining this group park (it also lets you claim and build right away right now): 

https://openrct2.org/forums/topic/914-rapid-group-park-no1/?page=5

Wow thnx, I can't build atm (busy with work etc.) but if I can get back to you or notify someone joining the group within 2-3 days, would that be ok? I could claim to build now but I'm not sure I would do that much time or any time at all. Also, I have park I'm working on too and would love to do something like this.

2 hours ago, Centric said:

Wow thnx, I can't build atm (busy with work etc.) but if I can get back to you or notify someone joining the group within 2-3 days, would that be ok? I could claim to build now but I'm not sure I would do that much time or any time at all. Also, I have park I'm working on too and would love to do something like this.

You don't have to notify anyone- read the rules and you'll see that it's completely self serve.