Group Park 3

Broxzier

I'm currently in the hospital, so if Jens has taken his turn there is no point in keeping the queue andit maybe shoukd be replaced by the system that is on the Rapid Group Park. Also, I'm totally fine, so don't worry. ^^'

• Like 1

@Zoomer36 You can jump in front of me in the queue so if Jensj12 or somebody else doesn't claim it in the upcoming 12 hours (thus 24 hours from the point Cascadia unclaimed it), it's your turn to take. If you claim so though, notify it through the Claimed, Queue, Missed system and read the rules in the first post of this topic.

• Like 2

Claimed: -
Queue@Zoomer36, Wuis, Cascadia, jensj12
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Broxzier

Finished the track of the water ride (which is now in testing mode). It still needs a path from the exit/entrance and some decorations for those paths.

@cascadia Don't just use no clearance to let tracks pass through each other (even underground), it looks horrible. The lifthill was way too high to make it through that small turn and the map edge shouldn't have their colors changed (there's evidence near Tunnelbolt that it has been discussed). These issues are now fixed while mostly maintaining the original layout.

Sorry for not adding a screenshot, I just hurried through the process and closed ORCT2 before realising I had to take one.

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.73.sv6

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Wuis said:

I'm currently in the hospital, so if Jens has taken his turn there is no point in keeping the queue andit maybe shoukd be replaced by the system that is on the Rapid Group Park. Also, I'm totally fine, so don't worry. ^^'

What happened?!

5 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Queue@Zoomer36, Wuis, Cascadia, jensj12
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Broxzier

Finished the track of the water ride (which is now in testing mode). It still needs a path from the exit/entrance and some decorations for those paths.

@cascadia Don't just use no clearance to let tracks pass through each other (even underground), it looks horrible. The lifthill was way too high to make it through that small turn and the map edge shouldn't have their colors changed (there's evidence near Tunnelbolt that it has been discussed). These issues are now fixed while mostly maintaining the original layout.

Sorry for not adding a screenshot, I just hurried through the process and closed ORCT2 before realising I had to take one.

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.73.sv6

Thanks!  I was in a hurry, so didn't notice that. :)

Made a few quick changes, nothing too major.

Changes:

-Rearranged mechanics so that Starfury is no longer perpetually broken down

-Added entrance area, building, and scenery to the flying boat ride

-Named the flying boat ride "Aeromarine," painted the ride to look more unique

-added some extra foliage to the mountain area near Aeromarine and Thunderbolt

-moved "Kiddie Balloons" one square over so as to not clash with the new entranceway to Aeromarine

Queue:  Wuis, Cascadia, jensj12

Missed:   imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Broxzie, cascadia

SCR37.png

SCR38.png

SCR39.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.74.sv6

Edited by Zoomer36
Forgot to upload new save :/
  • Like 2

A minor update, if people don't mind: Fixed a few pathing issues, added more handymen assigned to previously uncovered areas to stop the ratings issue from uncleaned bins and litter, and added some more capability to Flight Of The Iron Men to try and increase the number of guests who have the ride as their favorite in the entire park:

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.74a.sv6

Queue:  @Wuis , jensj12

Missed:   imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Broxzier, cascadia

Edited by cascadia
55 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Claiming (finally) :)

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: Wuis, jensj12, Zoomer36
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, Dan, Cascadia

Yay, Broxzier is back! :DAlso, has anyone considered recreating Dan's coaster?

No new rides or stalls

- Replaced wooden-ish path with brick-path used as caste scenery
- Made the ground above Aeromarine's entrance, to hide the entrance that was clipping through
- Placed a bunch of trees near the corner with the mountain
- Painted the ground near the mountain to be more realistic
- Placed some fences near a few paths that didn't had them
- Built some scenery around the monorail
- Placed flowers and bushes near paths
- Extended the Kart car ride because it has only 4% popularity.
- Changed the area reserved for Dan.

Not really worth making a screenshot of, because it's all spread out over the park.

Queue: @Wuis, jensj12, Zoomer36, Broxzier
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails, wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, RedScope53, @Dan, Cascadia

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.75.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Broxzier said:

- Made the ground above Aeromarine's entrance, to hide the entrance that was clipping through
- Placed a bunch of trees near the corner with the mountain
- Painted the ground near the mountain to be more realistic

Not really worth making a screenshot of, because it's all spread out over the park.

A screenshot of Tunnelbolt Mountain would be worth it. :) 

• Like 1