Group Park 3

Broxzier

I have no idea why I already put it on here, I actually still wanted to give either the dinghy slide or the corkscrew coaster at the entrance a decent station but I guess this works too. The only thing I did was putting some janitors down and make this small themed simulator ride. Which is a spin-off of a very similar attraction in my 70x70 park(actually called like that)

SCR179.png

3 hours ago, Wuis said:

I have no idea why I already put it on here, I actually still wanted to give either the dinghy slide or the corkscrew coaster at the entrance a decent station but I guess this works too. The only thing I did was putting some janitors down and make this small themed simulator ride. Which is a spin-off of a very similar attraction in my 70x70 park(actually called like that)

You could always reclaim the park under the rules, ya know... :P;)

Calling all people in the missed turn list.  Take a turn now- if you are afraid of using up too much space, try this list of places to build to save space:

@imlegos @WobblyRails @wilburg22 @Yimmy @ziscor @jensj12 @RedScope53 @Dan

Since we are running out of space, here is a list of less obvious places available to build stuff, in an attempt to save more space (many of these are on the small side, so be warned, but some of them are bigger):

-By the restroom by Swinging Ship

-The space in front of Qin Dynasty, and also the space in between the tracks.  Perfect for small flat rides, and can fit up to three small short-width coasters if you're good with the space.

-The wood behind Motoplex, Skid Row Mice, and the village

-The castle

-Behind Palaemon

-Next to Castly Crashers

-The wood around The Dark Forest has some space

-There's are some small spaces around Turbo Tunnel good for small buildings and flat rides

-The space between Sioux Falls and Tribal

-The space enclosed by paths in front of Sioux Falls

-The area around Mountain Splash has some spaces where you might fit some small flat rides and buildings in

-The empty space between Motion Raders and The Grand Tour

-The little space behind Motion Raders and Secret Garden

-The space between Bouillabaisse and Shooting Star

-The space between The Stallion and King Of Durango Mountain (needs to be leveled if you build here)

-The riverbank

-The forest and grass around Project KB

-Behind Sherbywood Maze

-Behind Monster Jam

I'm done, and I'm not even going to put myself on the list because i'm completely out of ideas. I built a carnival section this turn, and that was my last idea. I'm burnt out. xD 

SCR20.png

Here you can see the section, with a Scrambler, Pirate Ship, Car Ride, and the highlight, a water coaster named Tidal Wave. It's filled with drops, twists, turns, and of course, splash sections! Got great ratings, and the guests love it! So i'm not sure if we have much room left, so the person after me, follow Cascadia's guide.

Claimed: -
Queue, , @Broxzier, Wuis
Missed: imlegos , WobblyRails , wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, jensj12 , RedScope53, Dan

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.65.sv6

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Philmon11 said:

Claimed: - Philmon11

Queue, Broxzier, Wuis
Missed: imlegos , WobblyRails , wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, jensj12 , RedScope53, Dan

@cascadia, did you dissapear from the list? 

Nope, just removed myself from it because my access to a computer is currently to erratic to be on the list.  But thanks for asking anyway! :)

Claimed:  Cascadia

Queue, Broxzier, Wuis
Missed: imlegos , WobblyRails , wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, jensj12 , RedScope53, Dan, Cascadia

Actually, have a little bit of time now, so claiming it to make a few minor adjustments, and possibly a small ride or two.  Hope no one minds this! :)

SCR14.png

-Built Kaiser K's Floridaman! (an in-joke on another forum), about the adventures of the world's worst superhero, based out of Florida.  #Florid'oh!

-Built Doctor What's Revenge (also another in-joke on another forum), a castle tour about the named person getting his revenge on some "meddling kids", plus a skate park called Pricefield's Skate Park (yet another in-joke).

-Fixed a pathing issue with the new carnival section and a main path behind it.

-Built a food stand and seating area, plus restrooms, under The Dark Forest called Coaster Noodles.

-Someone opened "Just Don't Open This", so closed it to fix a park rating issue.

-Fixed a broken path under Ol' Timers that was causing peeps to not find Dark Matter.

-Fixed an issue with Bernie's Burn Heal Lemonade.

-Fixed an issue with a path not being covered by a handyman (named him David "DTanza" Tanza as another in-joke).

-Fixed some scenery issues here and there (mostly ground that's still wireframe in places where it shouldn't be).

Note: We are running out of available banners- there's just one more available to build in the park.  We're hitting our first park limits, sadly. :(

Also, like @Philmon11 said above, follow my guide to save some space if you want to. ;)  We should start thinking about preparing to finish the park soon.  

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.66.sv6

Claimed:  

Queue: @Broxzier , Wuis
Missed: @imlegos , @WobblyRails , @wilburg22 , @Yimmy, @ziscor , @jensj12 , @RedScope53 , @Dan

Come on, Dan!  We want to see your new coaster! ;)  If Dan can't make it, can someone else build his coaster? ;)

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 1

I've been gone all day and will be too tomorrow as I am going to a theme park in real life. I'm just quickly typing this on my phone to let you know. I am hardly able to get the features of this site to work on my phone so apologies in advance, but I have to go sleep so I really shouldn't consider starting up my computer. 

1 hour ago, Wuis said:

I've been gone all day and will be too tomorrow as I am going to a theme park in real life. I'm just quickly typing this on my phone to let you know. I am hardly able to get the features of this site to work on my phone so apologies in advance, but I have to go sleep so I really shouldn't consider starting up my computer. 

Have fun! :D