Group Park 3

Broxzier

34 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Also, giving @RedScope53 rep trying even through the game didn't like him.  ;)

Yeah. I've tried making a map for Juli's server, and every time I spend an hour hand picking objects and paths, when saving, it works fine. Then the next time I go to load the landscape, it crashes. Done that 3 times now. I'm getting PO'd at ORCT2. Last time it decided to not show objects in my scenery window.

Thanks for the rep ;)

42 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Yeah. I've tried making a map for Juli's server, and every time I spend an hour hand picking objects and paths, when saving, it works fine. Then the next time I go to load the landscape, it crashes. Done that 3 times now. I'm getting PO'd at ORCT2. Last time it decided to not show objects in my scenery window.

Thanks for the rep ;)

You're welcome.  Unfortunately, it's to be expected- this is an alpha version of a game, after all.

Have you updated the game using the launcher yet?

Also, report these bugs on GitHub- the devs can usually fix them within 72 hours.

Claimed:  -
Queue:  @Philmon11, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Wuis, Redscope 53, Dan
Missed: @imlegos , @WobblyRails , @wilburg22, @Yimmy

So I swung by the park's head office a while ago to collect a packet of biscuits handed in to lost property. Whilst there, I found the floor littered with Zamperla brochures. As of today, all of management's browsing through the Italian manufacturer's products have concluded with the brand new roller coaster, Turbulence.

Also, Dark Matter has been given some loving care with it standing as one of the park's oldest roller coasters. The station has seen jagged edges smoothed, tunnels added to the layout to give the guests new thrills, additional ride signage and a lengthened queue (but not too lengthy of course). The entry and exit ramps are also now enclosed.

Secret Garden has also had some minor tweaks to the station too, with jagged edges again being smoothed over.

SCR24.png

SCR25.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.61.sv6

• Like 2

@Dan I think you got the wrong file man, your new coaster is not included into the save. From what I can see from the pictures though,  it all looks very cool. You might've not made the best attractions* imo but you always make superb ones and are consistent in doing so. They keep surprising me. 

* Sorry, I've got a weak for small rapid rides dug into the ground and both are mine. :P 

Edited by Wuis

Well this appears to be an issue, the save I had with Turbulence has now vanished. Are the alterations made to Dark Matter on that save? If so, I'll pop Turbulence back in between the next turn or so. Don't want to keep people waiting. :)

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Well this appears to be an issue, the save I had with Turbulence has now vanished. Are the alterations made to Dark Matter on that save? If so, I'll pop Turbulence back in between the next turn or so. Don't want to keep people waiting. :)

Well you can reclaim it and upload it as 3.61a or indeed do that next turn. IF so, you might want to still make a new save in which you claim said area by adding signs or something. The changes from Dark Matter are present.