Group Park 3

Broxzier

Progress report #1:

• Made some queues a bit longer (only my own rides)
  • Fixed some pathing issues (including 3 stalls not being connected)
  • Reverted the monorail entrance back to grey castle and hacked out the station elements of reddington station (doesn't look perfect, but at least no castle roof and walls, building another station over it causes other glitches)
  • Fixed The Deep Forest
  • Fixed Rapid Rivers
  • Doubled some single-wide paths (guests were complaining)
  • Still working on my own stuff, classic 8x9 box with 5 inversions (excluding lift hill and entrance huts)

SCR163.png

Breaking!

Chessboard crashed during construction of the new rapid rivers! There are no casualities, yet the crash shocks everyone in the branch.

So yeah, I was trying to replace Rapid Rivers, but while doing so I apparently removed a piece of Chessboard while hovering over that piece with the blueprint of Rapid Rivers. :/ 

EDIT:

I managed to reproduce the glitch in the state JensJ left it.

EDIT2:

Clearance Checks was causing it.

Edited by Wuis

Will do, Cascadia!

I am quite sorry for taking this turn though, I was quite excited to get all these new stations built and get this last asian area part in. (Were there plans to put a 2nd entrance there? I'm cool with doing so, if so)

However I forgot to realise, when claiming so, that I have a test week from wednesday and I am pretty much studying the entire evening. I probably will be able to finish my turn which will include my part, shrubbery and lots of trees. (Approx. 2 hours). But I'm holding up the queue a bit, so my apologies in advance.

24 minutes ago, Wuis said:

Will do, Cascadia!

I am quite sorry for taking this turn though, I was quite excited to get all these new stations built and get this last asian area part in. (Were there plans to put a 2nd entrance there? I'm cool with doing so, if so)

However I forgot to realise, when claiming so, that I have a test week from wednesday and I am pretty much studying the entire evening. I probably will be able to finish my turn which will include my part, shrubbery and lots of trees. (Approx. 2 hours). But I'm holding up the queue a bit, so my apologies in advance.

Take your time.  Your grades are more important.  ;)

There was discussion of it, but people didn't agree on it because there wasn't enough land to build a nice entrance area.

SCR170.pngSCR168.pngSCR167.png

• Ao Guang, a Roto-Drop! (Ao Guang was some kind of Dragon King, Awesome! :D )
  • And the first things that came up in my mind while recreating a pagoda (it miserably failed, but I don't blame myself tbh)
  • Themed several rides by adding a station to the ride or enhancing so (Still questioning why I did so as I prefer building rides)
  • Rapids and Reverser Coaster are now called, Sioux Falls and Mad Miner
Further things I want to note:
  • I haven't checked for pathing issues yet, so if you're interested or see the park rating at zero, you might want to look
  • It might be busy around the area, as it just opened and this is thus happening:

SCR171.png

Claimed
Queue: Yimmy, RedScope53, Dan, Philmon11, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Wuis
Missed: imlegos, WobblyRails , Wilburg22

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.59.sv6

Edited by Wuis

Only one issue so far: some areas aren't covered by handymen yet.  Other then that, everything seems fine! :)

Also, if we ever need extra slots for rides because we hit the ride limit, there are a bunch of stalls closed due to pathing issues in Reddington Station that we can delete if needed (RedScope53 prefers to keep them, so this is a last resort).

Also, calling the next person since Wuis didn't call them yet:

Claimed
Queue: @Yimmy , RedScope53, Dan, Philmon11, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Wuis
Missed: @imlegos , @WobblyRails , @wilburg22

8 hours ago, imlegos said:

There's signs in front of it read "Ride Your Custom Coaster"

However, this feature was added by Frontier and Atari....

Like the Rollercoaster Tycoon name itself for later games, Chris Sawyer is just licensing his name out and providing a consultant role, not designing the ride itself. ;)

Yes, but he was only there as a consultant (Particularly for RCT3, as he has mentioned that he was not working with RCTW as soon as his name was spotted on the reveal trailer). And judging by the name, it would be referring to how Chris developed the series, specifically, 1&2

51 minutes ago, imlegos said:

Yes, but he was only there as a consultant (Particularly for RCT3, as he has mentioned that he was not working with RCTW as soon as his name was spotted on the reveal trailer). And judging by the name, it would be referring to how Chris developed the series, specifically, 1&2

That's exactly what I'm saying- he's only a consultant and licensing his name for the ride.

@Yimmy  Just to let you know, you're on the missed list right now.  That means you can claim the park at any time since you missed your turn, except when someone else has it claimed, like RedScope53 right now.  Hoping to see you take a turn soon. ;)   

Edited by cascadia
2 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

I'm having issues with the park. I can't seem to save it now, and the zipline thing is messing up my ORCT2. I'll upload the new version as soon as I sort it out.

Revert back to 0.0.4 and remove the zipline to get the save to work, then go back to the latest version.  For some reason, the zipline is really buggy...

Alright. I've uploaded the park before I was done, as I've lost 30 minutes of work twice, as auto save doesn't seem to actually save anymore, and the park is partly bugged, or whatever. I've made is version 3.60X, X as in possibly bugged.

I've done a fair bit of pathing decorating, changed the top of the big white building to have some glass centered (as the pure white roof was a bit of an eyesore, imo)

Fixed a couple paths that were broken. And made a giant movie screen. Which I had decorated and made really nice, but then it won't save anymore, and was wiped twice, so I'm done before I just light the park on fire. Feel free to delete it, fix it up, change it, whatever.SCR9.png

I won't be adding myself to the que, as to be honest, I think the park is pretty full, and I don't see much else being added, other then decorating paths and rides, etc. Which while I enjoy, seeing as I came here late, I feel indifferent about :P 

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.60X.sv6

@cascadia

Claimed:  
Queue: @Dan, Philmon11, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Wuis
Missed: @imlegos , @WobblyRails , @wilburg22, @Yimmy

• Like 1