Group Park 3

Broxzier

Update: Build a Giga Coaster called Starfury, but will probably rename this. It's next to the area that is reserved for Dan.

pzE95R1.png

In action: http://www.broxzier.com/files/ShareX/2016-06-29_12-50-42.mp4
And on safety cut-out this will happen: http://www.broxzier.com/files/ShareX/2016-06-29_12-48-46.mp4

Still have to do the scenery and shizzle, will be taking a break now.

Edited by Broxzier
It's not break failure :v

Since we are running out of space, here is a list of less obvious places available to build stuff, in an attempt to save more space (many of these are on the small side, so be warned, but some of them are bigger):

-By the restroom by Swinging Ship

-The space in front of Qin Dynasty, and also the space in between the tracks.  Perfect for small flat rides, and can fit up to three small short-width coasters if you're good with the space.

-The wood behind Motoplex, Skid Row Mice, and the village

-The castle

-Behind Palaemon

-Next to Castly Crashers

-The wood around The Dark Forest has some space

-There's are some small spaces around Turbo Tunnel good for small buildings and flat rides

-The space between Sioux Falls and Tribal

-The space enclosed by paths in front of Sioux Falls

-The area around Mountain Splash has some spaces where you might fit some small flat rides and buildings in

-The empty space between Motion Raders and The Grand Tour

-The little space behind Motion Raders and Secret Garden

-The space between Bouillabaisse and Shooting Star

-The space between The Stallion and King Of Durango Mountain (needs to be leveled if you build here)

-The riverbank

-The forest and grass around Project KB

-Behind Sherbywood Maze

-Behind Monster Jam

@Broxzier, one of the paths under Dark Matter has been destroyed. Many people are thus crying that they can't find Dark Matter as they really can't walk over a meter of grass or walk around the dang coaster. Could you please fix it so that these piece of sheeps stop crying? :D 

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

Oh, ya. I see, for some reason I hadn't got the new version yet. Must've wandered off by me lately opening seven hundred tabs at the same time. I've been busy in the park because I am looking to enhance Buckriders or maybe even remove it. (SORRY) I can get it up to a somewhat higher capacity but it does stop quite frequently during the ride (Before the lifthill, on the lifthill, before the big drop(, second to last block brakes and the block brakes before the exit station)

Here's a picture if so desired:

SCR174.png

It does kinda fix capacity (+2 horses, so +50% capacity) and people actually like the ride. But I'm not sure if I would want to give that up for the bad appearance it than gets as personally I mostly hate it when a ride stops during the ride, besides for a second lift hill or the first launch.

Edited by Wuis

Alright, I've finished things up now.

I added one coaster: Starfury (did not rename it after all, feel free to give it a better name). Its stats are on the screenshot below.

3lZrRQu.png

The coaster is safety cut-out-proof. Other than the coaster I only fixed the missing path that Wuis pointed out, and moved a few handymen around to clean up bins.

Claimed:  -
Queue@ziscor, jensj12, Wuis, Redscope 53, Dan, Philmon11, Broxzier
Missed: imlegos , WobblyRails , wilburg22, Yimmy

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.63.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
Screenshot did not show up for some reason.
  • Like 1

Just looked at park again and really realised that I probably won't have a decent building spot for my next attraction. So besides a minor attraction I will mainly, as my previous turn, refurbishing older attractions. Attractions that are definitely on the list are the ones without station: Kiddie Koaster!, Water Rush, Revolution and Shooting Star.

More unlikely ones are Trilby Railways, Mountain Splash, Cruise!, T'chaka River, Skidiving: The Ride! and Looper. They're more unlikely as they're either not leaving space for decorations, partially decorated or integrated by the terrain.

On another note I would like to ask @Dan if I could work on the scenery of Secret Garden. That coaster definitely deserves some love. 

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

Claimed: Wuis
QueueRedscope 53, Dan, Philmon11, Broxzier
Missed: imlegos , WobblyRails , wilburg22, Yimmy, ziscor, jensj12

This is quite an unexpected turn of events, I thought there wouldn't be any space left but there still is. Not sure yet what I am going to do, maybe just freestyle a bit.  

Edited by Wuis

UPDATE:

I'm left quite a bit clueless, after me getting the turn with the park still quite empty. I've tried building juniors and compact woodies and looked spots for flat rides to fit, but I've not really found my way with that.

SCR175.png

(^This is one of the compact woodies I built)

So I turned my eyes on the Kiddie Koaster of Philmon and the station turned out as shown below, not sure if I should keep it or try something else as it kinda destroys how open and accessible the area is and this coaster and station kinda blocks this.

SCR176.png

(^Yes, I forgot to turn of the UI, I don't even care :P )

Will continue tommorow. Night. :) /

• Like 1

Please don't touch the station, but feel free to do anything with the part that goes outside the borders of Kiddie Kingdom. (The part underneath dark matter to the 2nd lift hill) i'd like to see the creative designs you'd come up with that area!!!