Group Park 2

Broxzier

THRILL NEWS Reporting Live

At 30 July What We Mean Now

A Catastrophic Accident Just Recently Happened

The Legendary Keeper Of The FrozenPlants Has Crashed In The Famous Park Group Park 2

4 Riders Died In This Accident

Due To This Visitors Are Still Worried To Ride The Coaster

We Still Dont Know The Cause Of This Incident

We Will Still Give Further Updates About This

Other News:

-A New Ride Is New Being Built

-Mariana Avenue And Orca Walks Has Officialy Opened To Public

SCR8.png

SCR9.png

I've found the cause, save attached. It's caused by a safety cut-out, multiple trains get stuck on the chain lift and if the one in front has less guests riding it than the cart behind it, they will hit each other there causing them to lose a lot of speed, and eventually a crash. Change it to wait for full (without a max wait time) to fix the issue. The true cause is the long path from the station to the lift hill.

Community Park V2.68 before crash.sv6

Edited by jensj12

Breaking news: Two trains collided creating a massive fireball aboard Typhoon, the recently built mini hyper coaster, killing 4 people.

Typhoon_crash.thumb.png.4b190ee21ff1f27d

In other news, NITRO, a massive hyper coaster, was constructed along the yet-to-be-named river boardwalk. It seems to be a crowd favourite but yet many others cannot find the new ride.

nitro1.thumb.png.f425213a4880be1f14dae64

nitro2.thumb.png.d9a432afe898fce83ee9bf3

nitro3.thumb.png.01e0c9eaf389b04902a27d0

Claimed:  --
Next In Line: @imlegos , UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon, Squab, przemek, Broxzier, WobblyRails, Racey, qbbq
Missed Turn: Enner, Xbalogan

File: Community Park V2.70.sv6

Edited by qbbq
Formatting.

@qbbq I really like you squished that size coaster in such a tiny area. Only thing I could see the coaster improved on, is it having custom supports.

Also, when you open the file, this: SCR47.thumb.png.de9be295410b5eea6081ff1b will happen. :/

So to the next person who is going to continue with the park; fix "The Villain" or close it immediately.

Both crashes are caused by a safety cut-out. I can fix both if you allow me to (just close them for now). Typhoon because of the chainlift at the end and The Villain (and The Hero too) by the flat section between the chainlifts (longer min. wait time or min. passenger load can help too). (edit: after some testing I found that there had to be two consecutive breakdowns on the villain as with only one the trains won't hit each other).

Coaster safety guideline: Only use a chainlift directly out of the station or crashes will happen over time, or use a proper block system.

Edited by jensj12
2 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Coaster safety guideline: Only use a chainlift directly out of the station or crashes will happen over time, or use a proper block system.

Is there a guide you can point me to for proper blocking?  I understand blocks but can't seem to build a coaster without brief stops on the chainlift because the timing of the last block segment.  

2 hours ago, Squab said:

Is there a guide you can point me to for proper blocking?  I understand blocks but can't seem to build a coaster without brief stops on the chainlift because the timing of the last block segment.  

That's just timing the min and max. time a train leaves the station and the chain speed of the lifthill. A coaster where it doesn't stop at any block brakes is more difficult, and I doubt I can explain that.