Group Park 2

Broxzier

Ye Just Finished My Work

No Big Things

Just Destroyed Forest Runner Cuz Its Kinda To Big

And I Replaced it with A Helter Skelter

Next In Line: @xbalogan, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier,WobblyRails
Missed Turn: imlegos, Enner

Its Kinda Akward Everytime i do i always be late

SCR60.png

SCR61.png

Community Park V2.60.sv6

Edited by WobblyRails
Forgot Da Thing Again...

Here goes: Community Park V2.60b.sv6, made a lot easier by changing the code a bit to both insert a corrupt element AND swap the two top ones, so that the corrupt element appears under the track with just one click. Hopefully I didn't miss any parts - if you see a floating piece of track somewhere around that that area, let me know and I'll try to find and hide it.

@xbalogan You can work on it now. :)

Edited by Broxzier
typo
27 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Here goes: Community Park V2.60b.sv6, made a lot easier by changing the code a bit to both insert a corrupt element AND swap the two top ones, so that the corrupt element appears under the track with just one click. Hopefully I didn't miss any parts - if you see a floating piece of track somewhere around that that area, let me know and I'll try to find and hide it.

@xbalogan You can work on it now. :)

Coolio, will get working on it soon

14 minutes ago, xbalogan said:

Coolio, will get working on it soon

I think you might want to wait a bit, but you can also work.

Because I got two things to adress:

SCR25.thumb.png.b07dee265506e69c0100529d

1. There is still a bit of track hanging ;) around. 

2. In the idea of the planes really flying, 1 car per train with 5 trains, would make it somewhat cooler and possibly increasing capacity (Train has a max of 4 cars, cars can get up to 5). Thing for me so far is, I haven't tested it yet.

EDIT: It works, I think you got to be changing the brake speed a bit, if so, upping all brakes by one. The lowest speed brakes are quite a pain if the train needs to get a bit further. I also noticed that the third car would somehow not get slowed down by the brakes, thus bumping into the second car, which caused the 3rd, 4th and 5th car to take longer to get to the station.

Edited by Wuis
40 minutes ago, Philmon11 said:

I'm totally fine with the one-car change, but I have to weigh in on the brakes. They're suppost to symbolize the train building speed and taking off, then the plane landing and slowing down gradually. As long as it still gives that effect, i'm fine. :)

"When taxiing, aircraft travel slowly. This ensures that they can be stopped quickly and do not risk wheel damage on larger aircraft if they accidentally turn off the paved surface. Taxi speeds are typically from 5 to 20 knots (9 to 37 km/h; 6 to 23 mph)." (source)

So the second level would be more realistic, although the planes don't go up to the real speeds, as it would be quite an insane coaster.

Right, finished. I didn't really accomplish much, mainly just redid all of my previous tweaks and minor additions.
Namely;
- A small park, "Lakeside park" along the lake front close to boardwalk.
- A large suspension bridge, the final addition to complete the industrial zone as a whole.
Besides that I mainly cleared some things up and terraformed.

Next In Line: @UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier, xbalogan

SCR39.png

SCR40.png

SCR41.png

SCR42.png

Community Park V2.61.sv6

@qbbq Well, first you have to pay me a fee, which consists of a one time million euros and a subscription of 60€ per month. Or it's free and I'll just put you on the list, hmmm... Prefer the 1st option, but whatever.

Next In Line: @UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier, Xbalogan, qbbq

PS. I hope I didn't forget anyone.

6 minutes ago, Wuis said:

@qbbq Well, first you have to pay me a fee, which consists of a one time million euros and a subscription of 60€ per month. Or it's free and I'll just put you on the list, hmmm... Prefer the 1st option, but whatever.

Thanks Wuis! One million Euros... well if that's what it takes to join, sure. //pulls out credit card

Just now, qbbq said:

Thanks Wuis! One million Euros... well if that's what it takes to join, sure. //pulls out credit card

I have food for a week! \o/

@imlegos please claim it before you start, if you want to. It's been a hell without that, there's rules on the first page now too. So if you didn't read those yet, now you can. :D

7 minutes ago, imlegos said:

I'm in. Just wondering, but how would i post a screen?

At the bottom when writing a comment you can attach files, screenshots will just be displayed as is if they're added.

Good to see you back Legos, the missed turn list is finally growing smaller D:

Just now, imlegos said:

I'm in. Just wondering, but how would i post a screen?

So you're claiming it? Because it's not clear. Best thing is to copy the queue, and cut your name out of it. Next make a new 'Claimed by' in which you put your name. An example is to be found a few pages back, make sure you don't also copy the queue from there, as it being outdated. 

You would insert a screenshot by clicking on the 'Click to choose files' text, then on windows, go to documents/openRCT/screenshots if I am right. No experience on a Mac, so can't tell where you would find it there. Does this help you? 

Wooooh! ...right?

That's a weird crash for me, as it must been operating for quite a while now, without any crashes or such, as far as I know. But I'm not a magician, so I won't be able to fix it. Just leave it closed for the time being, someone will get to it. If you can, and if you want to, fix it yourself though.