Group Park 2

Broxzier

White and Tritanus are currently in test mode while I think they should be opened someday.

White crashes during a brake failure, so use only one train on that coaster.

Mechanics can't fix or inspect Tritanus because they can't enter the station, probably a scenery issue.

Using the stable version, chairlifts don't crash.

Nitro is set to wait for full load which takes quite a while now it's a few years old. It won't hurt adding a max wait time.

The rock now has a good amount of guests on it, thanks to the extra attractions on it :)

Aaand I think I'm done, woeey

8MwUOeZ.pngeOef10k.pngLQU3UEI.png

THIS IS MY CREATION! IT'S A GOOD ONE!!!

I felt like creating a small garden place and, poof, here it goes. It features 4 rides including Quickspin, a meh-ish rollercoaster that has an exticement rating of 5.78 or something and only 1 car for no reason :D

Sadly the guests dropped in number. No new guests came within the time I've played simply because the park rating was ranging between 100 and 300 all the time. I had to do a couple of things in order to improve it but still it's not perfect.

-I gave patrol zones to more handymen in the places were it was needed. There were some parts of the park that literally were....disgusting. Tons of litter, vomit and benches were there >.<

-I had to create 2 paths in order to let guests move around without problems. One connects my area with Sasquatch, the other connects the Valley Rush to let it go. Maybe there are more that I didn't notice.

-I removed a couple of handymen and I replaced them with a few mechanics, guards and entertainers. The staff count topped at 200 and it's not possible to put more from now on.

I also did other things:

-I fixed the Tritanus exit glitch, now the coaster is probably working.

-I added some benches and bins where needed and I did some vandalism cleaning

I'm not really sure if I did so much good to this park but I think the park rating will have a harder time at dropping. If it does...well, I'VE FAILED :D

I'll get back in the line just for the heck of it

Next In Line: @qbbq, imlegos, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Squab, Przemek, Broxzier,WobblyRails, Racey
Missed Turn:  Philmon11 , Enner, Xbalogan

Community Park V2.79.sv6

Edited by Racey
The quote thingy is now proper

I created "Gold Rush", a mine-themed go kart track that loops around a small lake. Next turn I might theme it some more with a custom built saloon and general store. Right now, I'm just too tired.

goldrush.thumb.png.f24c0fef04ecdf0770221

I also modified Nitro to be more compact and set a maximum wait time so riders will not have to wait too long on the brake runs. As a result, I've lowered all 3 ride stats but it is still has very high excitement. Go figure.

We are above 500 park rating with over 3,000 guests. The park has gotten to such a size that I'm now at a loss as to how to fix it.

EDIT: We have too many handymen who are doing patrolled areas and not enough handymen to freely roam the park's new areas. Is there a way to "un-patrol" all handymen patrol areas? Note: I did not modify the handymen in any way. This was just an observation. 

Next In Line: @imlegos, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Squab, Przemek, Broxzier,WobblyRails, Racey, qbbq
Missed Turn:  Philmon11 , Enner, Xbalogan

File: Community Park V2.80.sv6

Edited by qbbq

And from the woods I re-emerge! After a little break to recuperate somewhat and regain some inspiration, I've decided to return to the group park!

And as such... CLAIMED

Claimed: xbalogan

Next In Line:  imlegos, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Squab, Przemek, Broxzier,WobblyRails, Racey, qbbq
Missed Turn:  Philmon11 , Enner

5 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Instead of removing patrol areas, increase the size of them as patrol areas make handyman more efficient. If you really need more you can remove an entertainer or organise mechanics/guards better so you can remove a few of them.

The problem with increasing the size of a patrol area is finding which handymen is handling which area. And there seem to be over 100 handymen, most of which are patrolling areas.

Side note: How do you create sloped/angled-downwards fences/walls in mid-air? There is a bridge used by the tram track (Original Round err... something) at Nitro's first drop that has wooden fences lining the track, some of them are sloping downwards as if follwing they are sloping of the track.

6 minutes ago, qbbq said:

The problem with increasing the size of a patrol area is finding which handymen is handling which area. And there seem to be over 100 handymen, most of which are patrolling areas.

Side note: How do you create sloped/angled-downwards fences/walls in mid-air? There is a bridge used by the tram track (Original Round err... something) at Nitro's first drop that has wooden fences lining the track, some of them are sloping downwards as if follwing they are sloping of the track.

Right, I'll reveal the secret ;)

Firstly, drag the corner up so you have a diamond shape piece of land.

Next, place your fence.

Finally drag down the bottom most corner.

I'll include some screenshots that may help, good luck! :)

SCR55.png

SCR56.png

SCR57.png

SCR58.png

SCR59.png

SCR60.png

SCR61.png

SCR63.png

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Squab said:

@xbalogan

I have been playing this simulator for 15+ years and never knew how people were doing it.  I assumed they were using trainers or other hacks.  o.O

It has been this simple all along.  -_-

I believe for the most part that was the case, use of trainers and such. I think it's able to be done so easily now as a bug that was left in :P

@xbalogan

BEAUTIFUL coaster and setting!  Very rustic feel to the ride/area.

One concern: we will need to adjust the path that parallels the river.  Looks like you built where the path would have gone which is fine.  The person who builds behind will need to curve that path around the brake run.  I can't tell from the screens but did you put a path under the ride?

1 minute ago, Squab said:

@xbalogan

BEAUTIFUL coaster and setting!  Very rustic feel to the ride/area.

One concern: we will need to adjust the path that parallels the river.  Looks like you built where the path would have gone which is fine.  The person who builds behind will need to curve that path around the brake run.  I can't tell from the screens but did you put a path under the ride?

@Squab Uhh the queue connects up to the main path so kinda I guess? There's no accessible paths under the ride of which peeps not leaving the ride or queuing can access...