Group Park 2

Broxzier

And done.

Added some scenery around Steel Knot.

SCR5.thumb.png.01269367ce61f9240f9a82379

And built new ride: Burning Forest (Inverted Impulse)

Excitement: 7.64

Intensity: 8.69

Nausea: 6.14

SCR6.thumb.png.0c3a1b1c4a10a094398775126SCR7.thumb.png.56fbc45bfb1531de3ee5c353e

I also temporarily closed The Vilian (and before it crashed as well)

Claimed:  --
Next In Line: UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon, Squab, przemek, Broxzier, WobblyRails, Racey, qbbq, imlegos
Missed Turn: Enner, Xbalogan

Community Park V2.71.sv6

Okay just some update here. When I opened the last save file I found out that there are 1000 people less as like 5 rounds before. I searched the park for like 5 min and I found a place where people got stuck trying to find Nitro basically right next to the ride. I fixed the bugged path. Now we have 6100~ guest again. I added few shops here and there, also recolored all most hat/souvenier shops. I kinda was tired that every guest had red hat/umbrella. Now the park looks bit more colourful now. :)

I reopened "The villain" and re-enabled the syncronazation option. Well the ride didn't crash for me, or got stuck even though I had the game running for an entire hour. I also redesigned the Virginia Reel coaster, so hopefully it won't get crashed anymore. I will continue it tomorrow.

Edited by UTMAN

It had two safety cut-outs quickly after each other, this is really rare. I think it will be fixed if the train waits for leaving the station until the train ahead is fully on the lifthill.

EDIT: This goes the same for The Hero.

EDIT 2: I think 15 secs Min. wait time does the job.

Edited by Wuis

I spam the safety cut-out error on the ride and still nothing. :/ It still waits 10 secs to start another car and by that the prevoius car is already on the top.

Because the virginia reel coaster broke whenever there was a safety cut and a lot of cars slipped into each other on the bottom. And when they reached the top the 3-4 cars slowed down each other so they couldn't take the first obstacle. I cannot reproduce that in the Villain/Hero ride :/

Edited by UTMAN

The passenger load is the main reason why trains hit each other. Certain breakdowns cause trains to leave without passengers or make trains wait outside the station. The chance of a crash on The Villain/Hero may be greatly reduced by making the first chainlift 1 shorter and adding one on the 3 (then 2) flat track pieces after that. Typhoon can be partly fixed by removing the chanift, brake failure may still cause issues (didn't check yet).

• Like 1

I've fixed some paths. Added some extra food/drink stalls and restaurants. Changed the hat/umbrella colours from the deafult red to multiple ones, so the park will be a bit more diverse. 
I've also fixed my 3 coasters a bit. I had them running for like hours and no crash happened. So they should be fine. Basically from 5100 guest I raised it back to 6500~ :)

And I've built a small golf course, but I will take my time later to decorate it. I won't upload any picture since I only did is fixing the park here and there. And guys, please always check if there is a place where guests can stuck. The guests were stuck for like 5 rounds there next to Nitro and I can't beleieve that nobody noticed it.

Community Park V2.72.sv6

Claimed:  N/A
Next In Line: jensj12, Wuis, Philmon, Squab, przemek, Broxzier, WobblyRails, Racey, qbbq, imlegos, UTMAN

Edited by UTMAN

Ok, did some more checks on The Villain/Hero, if a safety cut-out happens immediatly after a train leaves the station, it will have two trains running really close after each other and we can't do anything against it (and it means we can barely do anything against it on any coaster). Pathing issue Przemek pointed out is also fixed. Currently working on a indoors river rapids ride.

Edited by jensj12

Claimed:  --
Next In Line: @Wuis, Philmon, Squab, przemek, Broxzier, WobblyRails, Racey, qbbq, imlegos, UTMAN, jensj12

jiIYGAo.png

Added River Quest, inspired by the attraction in Phantasialand (but not looking nearly as good). Fixed Typhoon by adding block sections. Added paths and a bathroom which would have been on the screenshot if I didn't take it that early (please add more bathrooms, over 300 guests need one).

Community Park V2.73.sv6