Group Park 2

Broxzier

49 minutes ago, WobblyRails said:

Damn @Wuis i think the tall sign ruined the view or some kind of it :/

I was joking. :P The only thing I actually kept was the baby coaster. Also not on an actualy picture, but I still did, was changing the entrance from Frozen Eggplant to invisible again.

Feel free to take your turn later again after Squab. I'll move you to the missed turn list, even though you used the 48 hours. Make sure to turn on auto-save next time.

Claimed: -
Next In Line @Squab, Broxzier, WobblyRails Xbalogan, qbbq, imlegos , UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis
Missed Turn: Philmon, Enner

How am I on the missed turn list now?  Philmon took the park from the missed list before I got home to claim it and now I am on the missed list?  That doesn't make any sense.

I can claim tonight but if someone wants to work on it now, feel free to claim.  

a. Philmon forgot to put up the new list so I'll do it now

b. Squab hasn't missed his turn, Philmon was just faster to claim it and had the right to do so because he was on the missed turn list, not because Squab missed his turn

Claimed: -
Next In Line:  Squab, Broxzier, WobblyRails Xbalogan, qbbq, imlegos , UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon
Missed Turn: Enner

• Like 1

Ah, forgot to check the time. It had been 24 hours since Phil's turn was over and tagged you, but you hadn't claimed it yet, so I thought Philmon took his turn again because of that. Now I see he took it already 12 hours in while it was yours to claim, but I guess we can continue like this then.

I am claiming the park. :D

Anyone want me to look or tinker with anything?

Claimed: SQUAB
Next In Line:  Broxzier, WobblyRails Xbalogan, qbbq, imlegos , UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon

Edited by Squab
Da List
On 01/02/2016 at 13:45, Broxzier said:

Feel free to take your turn later again after Squab. I'll move you to the missed turn list, even though you used the 48 hours. Make sure to turn on auto-save next time.

I did that because you used up your time already, and didn't want others to wait even more. It's not an issue it went differently, so let's just continue.

Done!  I finished the corner around the lake with a racer woody going over the falls.  It has many exciting drops and two big ones underground.  It maintains speed very well also.   In the lake corner, you can see where I started a path going to the back of the park. 

SCR39.thumb.png.394639dadc138e5287b25ae6

I elevated the land above the falls like we planned.  Whoever builds behind can continue the process.

SCR41.thumb.png.852f50acdd79bf185ebd0e70

I can already foresee this corner becoming a possible peep pathing issue so I started a path under Falls Racer's station to the other side.  We can lift the no entry signs once there is stuff built behind the Falls Racer.  I also added a Merry-Go-Round.

SCR42.thumb.png.8173b51d958c0f2951ff9b70

AND THE LIST/FILE:

Community Park V2.67.sv6

Claimed: -----
Next In Line@Broxzier, WobblyRails Xbalogan, qbbq, imlegos , UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon, Squab

1000st post in this topic! :D

I worked around the waterfall area, making a touristic attraction for people to get nearby while riding over a track. This ride has extremely low ratings, everything around 0.1. And there is a topspin called Cliffhanger. I also placed some buildings made with scenery around the park. I didn't need to do anything to keep the rating 999, so good job everyone!

2yPxPrH.png

Claimed:  --
Next In Line@WobblyRails, xbalogan, qbbq, imlegos , UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon, Squab, przemek, Broxzier
Missed Turn: Enner (?)

@enner: You can still take your turn whenever you want.

Download: Community Park V2.68.sv6

Edited by Broxzier