Group Park 2

Broxzier

1 hour ago, Squab said:

Yes.  I could not close Frozen Eggplant as it was broken down.   Also, I think there are pathing issues with the ride.  I could not even figure out where the station was because I could not close the ride temporarily.  Sweet looking coaster though!  Would there have been another way for me to find the station?

You're English mechanics are fine! The best way to find the stations is temporarily changing the entrance houses. Although now I think about it, I might just need to remove the coaster, I don't think the mechanics can enter through the entrances, and if I put exits everywhere, people will exit the ride instead. :(

PS. I could also make it a powered coaster, but I'm not sure if I like that idea.

Edited by Wuis
13 minutes ago, Wuis said:

You're English mechanics are fine! The best way to find the stations is temporarily changing the entrance houses. Although now I think about it, I might just need to remove the coaster, I don't think the mechanics can enter through the entrances, and if I put exits everywhere, people will exit the ride instead. :(

PS. I could also make it a powered coaster, but I'm not sure if I like that idea.

Your*****^_^;) 

I tried the ride entrance/exit but I could not close the ride with it being broken down!  That is the only trick I knew to get me to the station quickly.  Lets see if someone else has any ideas before you tear it down!  I would hate for that to happen...

Edited by Squab
I really should proofread before I hit submit

They apparently do go through entrances if they have to.

If interested, I reccomend to watch these pictures full size, it's all hardly to be seen.

SCR22.thumb.png.858c24783258d6635b313a8e

So I went back to the latest park file I could get in to, which was Squab's file. I made these pathways with one mechanic on it, which would make this quite a staff-intensive coaster. (three mechanics on it)

SCR23.thumb.png.91bc3eb8c5ba46b846c70891

I might make it so that the paths are connected to the rest of the park, but that would lead to the underground station under the actual station having a long path where, especially handymen would walk onto for nothing.

Edited by Wuis
15 hours ago, Wuis said:

I don't think the mechanics can enter through the entrances, and if I put exits everywhere, people will exit the ride instead.

They can, and I've changed it. Also guests can enter the coaster from there, but that doesn't break anything. Only thing is that there now is a message that there is no exit or something there. Guests don't stop there though.

There were more issues there, guests got stuck, and by expanding the underground paths somewhat the park-rating increased from ~500 to 999 again.

This is what I've built so far, I will make one more small attraction this turn, and then I'm done.

esgbLCU.png

The vegetables have two new member of their family: Chill Carrot (reverse freefall coaster), and Glacial Grapes (green balloon stall)

Philmon made his plane coaster invisible, on the map it is still visible, so make sure to check it before building anything there.

and I premade the waterfall, so that the waterfall will be right. Feel free to change it, make it smaller or fir the surroundings, that's up to whoever wants to build there next.

UgetDcF.pngoKo5fa2.pngHtixAYb.png

Download: Community Park V2.59.sv6
Next In Line: @WobblyRails, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab
Missed Turn: imlegos, Enner, @xbalogan

Edit: I cannot load this park anymore. For some reason when I save there are a bunch of errors.

Edited by Broxzier

I can't load it either. I get an error when loading the park: object.c:171, object not installed. edit: Many parks throw a lot of errors: ride.c:173, invalid index 255 for ride type (or any sequence of number).

edit2: loading the park I just built myself also doesn't work

Edited by jensj12

I'll have to redo the changes now, but the development version as it is now seems to work fine. Done. Not a park rating of 999 anymore tho, but it's better. A lot of guests were able to leave the park now, boosting the rating a lot.

Download: Community Park V2.59.1.sv6
Next In Line: @WobblyRails, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier
Missed Turn: imlegos, Enner, @xbalogan

Edited by Broxzier

I think I am just going to make it a more major attraction, by expanding the coaster quite a bit, but keeping major parts of the coaster in place (The coaster popping out of the pond, the bit that goes over the tram track, maybe some parts around the lake). This so that the stations can act like entrances and exits. (There probably will be 1 or 2 more stations, with some fast pace turns through the pine forests). The name will probably also be changed, and ofcourse more theming!

It's not my fault that the saves were broken, I continued working on the save you provided me, but somehow lost that, and when I redid my turn I accidentally picked the save from the forums, which I trought I replaced with yours.

Now I've seen what tracks you want invisible, I can redo these for you one time if you want. Maybe before or after xbalogan's turn.

4 hours ago, Broxzier said:

It's not my fault that the saves were broken, I continued working on the save you provided me, but somehow lost that, and when I redid my turn I accidentally picked the save from the forums, which I trought I replaced with yours.

Now I've seen what tracks you want invisible, I can redo these for you one time if you want. Maybe before or after xbalogan's turn.

Before is fine, just tag me in a message or pm me when you're done :)

@Broxzier But I am not working on it. :/ I get Frozen Eggplant done when it's my next turn, you can close it down for the meantime if so desired. It's practically building a new attraction. I can also do it now, but I don't feel doing so, because I have to wait for my turn.

Edited by Wuis