Group Park 2

Broxzier

Apologies again for the delay, my household is switching ISP so I'm unable to upload the park right now, but I am basically finished, just tweaking some small things whilst I wait for the internet to come back up... I'll give a full update with screenshots when I'm able to (Hopefully by tonight) Sorry again :(

2 hours ago, jensj12 said:

I hope you had autosave enabled. You can't really trust the dev version of openrct anyways atm :P 

Luckily I had! ( Every 30 mins. ) There are still some things I didn't do, but that were mainly terrain painting and raising of terrain I didn't use anyway. I wanted to add a dinghy slide besides the pirate ship, but I think I filled quite the space already, so it's up to the next person now.

1.569ff40f6c28d_EXTRAEDITED.thumb.png.34f12.SCR21.thumb.png.fc9e67cc03322d3c84f1b1a73.SCR16.thumb.png.fefec20dde9ef54d7d5e72d4

4.SCR17.thumb.png.32a0d10919d47f8b30bd18525.SCR18.thumb.png.8e0833694051a91800ee3008 

1. Fixed Frozen Eggplant by adding stations which launch the coaster. - 2. Added Beach Banana, a pirate ship, which hopefully is getting a family member along his side, but I didn't feel like I should be building more for this turn. - 3. Added two new buildings to the water area, as the one building was a bit lonely. - 4. There is a space bumper cars and a little food court to be found. - 5. Bridge is now 2 paths wide instead of 1.

FILE : Community Park V2.56.sv6

Next In Line:  @Philmon11, Squab, Broxzier, WobblyRails, UTMAN, jensj12, Wuis
Missed Turn:  imlegos, Enner, xbalogan

Community Park V2.56.sv6

Edited by Wuis
MERGED MY LAST POST AND THIS ONE.

Good job for fixing your ride Wuis! :) It's a bit funny, but effective solution :D However, personally I think that log flume area is kinda needs a WHOLE revamp and we should redo and redesign that place with the bridge I made. I hope I don't offend anybody with it. :/

4 minutes ago, UTMAN said:

Good job for fixing your ride Wuis! :) It's a bit funny, but effective solution :D However, personally I think that log flume area is kinda needs a WHOLE revamp and we should redo and redesign that place with the bridge I made. I hope I don't offend anybody with it. :/

You didn't offend my cool pirate ship, so I'm okay with everything. A small solution for the bridge might be making the queue for the Spiral Slide shorter. Another solution would be replacing the Spiral Slide to somewhere nearby. If you ask me, this has been my weakest turn, on every department. Besides the Frozen Eggplant fix and the Banana Beach addition, which is like 15 minutes of work, I'm not a real fan of it either. But I didn't want the log flume building to just stand there alone for the time being. It was a rather quick turn, I felt a bit rushed, that might be it.

21 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Well, here I go: your pirate ship sucks! Just kidding of course!. One thing though, there is another pirate ship not too far away from it already :P

HOW DARE YOU. From now on, dogs aren't allowed in the park, if they even were.                                     But my pirate ship uhm..look in the sky, there's a flying eggplant.

EDIT:

1 hour ago, jensj12 said:

I kinda liked the white/blue on a brown/yellow background. It's the roof hanging over the walls and the light aqua pieces that change the look of it too much to like it. I'll see if I can fix that in my next turn if someone else didn't do a full revamp yet.

I'm fine with that. I was just trying things out.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1

Okay... so, in concept, the airplane coaster I built seemed like an amazing idea... but when i built it.... eh. I wish i knew how to make the track and supports invisible... if anyone knows how to do that can you do that untill it enters the building? I wish i knew how, but i don't. >:(

Next In Line:    Squab, Broxzier, WobblyRails, UTMAN, jensj12, Philmon11
Missed Turn:  imlegos, Enner, xbalogan List: 

Community Park V2.57.sv6