Group Park 2

Broxzier

8 hours ago, Philmon11 said:

I'm not sure if wobbly has claimed it yet. You might be able to claim it now.

Wobbly has claimed it right after my post. ;) by the way, I don't mind when people who missed their turn get inserted in the list when they ask to. So now we could add Utman in the list before jensj. Otherwise people in the missed turn list could keep pulling the shortest straw when the people from the current list claim it just before them.

@Broxzier I think the person next in the list should go first, but the one in the missed list can come right after that. As long everyone in front of me takes a while because my computer's fan has broken down, thus it's at the repair shop. :c I do want to take my turn though.

Wuis, to be honest I don't relly mind if I come now or after jenjs, I wanted to claim it now because now I have time, and maybe the weekends so I can work on the park for few hours. This was the original rule, that the one who misses his turn can take his missed turn right away if the park is not claimed, or come first after someone finishes working on it. This is how we did it in the previous park, and here too. And nobody complained about this rule. And if you, by any chance, miss your turn, you can get it anytime you want.

@Utman It just came up and I gave my idea about it. For me the system worked rather great. I just thought that it was more fair to people who are in queue because else they might end up in the missed turn list just because someone else claimed it beforehand.

You will end up in the missed turn list when someone from that list claims it before you, it will just go on as if that person was before them in the list. It's only fair for the ones who missed their turns, so they won't have to wait again for someone when they have the time.

WobblyRails is working on it now.

Next In Line: UTMAN, jensj12, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier, enner
Missed Turn:  Jamaka, Erik, Zygorator, wasdalos007, UTMAN, imlegos, xblogan

Looks good, a bit far from the rest though, are you going to fill up that space between the crossing and the log flume?

Remember the 48-hour limit, you've only got about 3 hours left before you reach it.

Edit: Only one hour left now. Please finish things up quickly.

Edited by Broxzier

Good Evening In Here! Im In SEA

Well Ive Done My Work Today

Ive Built A Pier-Ish

in that pier there is a corkscrew coaster that i call Lifebuoy and a launched freefall And that lff is Pier Views,I Expanded the lake a little bit

so here is the screenshot and the save file

Next In Line:@UTMAN, jensj12, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier, enner

Missed Turn:Jamaka, Erik, Zygorator, wasdalos007, UTMAN, imlegos, xblogan

SCR44.png

SCR45.png

SCR46.png

SCR48.png

Community Park V2.45.sv6

Edited by WobblyRails

Aaah wobbly, wat are you doing to my brain. It's not like you build a massive station or anything but it still looks really awesome. On your update I was like, "OH HELP", but you certainly are a true magican. :D

Only thing I would take a look at is putting fences at the invisible entrance/exit, because without it, it looks really weird and it's unsafe for the guests x)

Worked on for two hours straight, but finished it as I didn't add any buildings (only fixed one I broke). Added a fast wooden coaster in the empty area between arctic/sunfire and filled the area with trees. Also built a bridge from the capitalist to life buoy.

TTW7nqk.png

Next In Line@Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier, enner, Wobbly, UTMAN, jensj12
Missed Turn:  Jamaka, Erik, Zygorator, wasdalos007, imlegos, xblogan

(the file size is 5% smaller since those 7000 guests were removed :D )

Community Park V2.47.sv6

6 hours ago, Wuis said:

Aaah wobbly, wat are you doing to my brain. It's not like you build a massive station or anything but it still looks really awesome. On your update I was like, "OH HELP", but you certainly are a true magican. :D

Only thing I would take a look at is putting fences at the invisible entrance/exit, because without it, it looks really weird and it's unsafe for the guests x)

Oh Thank You!

But It Still need some little touch up :P 

About The Fences,Haha Thank God The Guests Have Brains xD If they Dont Have Any Brains They will just ended up falling from the station xD 

Thank You For Reminding Me Buddy!

Phil, I'll put you in the missed turn list anyway, because this is exactly what that list is meant for. You can claim the park whenever you have the time then, just like how Utman did yesterday. Same goes for Wuis.

Next In Line: @Squab, Broxzier, enner, Wobbly, UTMAN, jensj12
Missed Turn:  imlegos, xblogan, Wuis, Philmon

6 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Phil, I'll put you in the missed turn list anyway, because this is exactly what that list is meant for. You can claim the park whenever you have the time then, just like how Utman did yesterday. Same goes for Wuis.

Next In Line: @Squab, Broxzier, enner, Wobbly, UTMAN, jensj12
Missed Turn:  imlegos, xblogan, Wuis, Philmon

Why has my name suddenly turned to xblogan D:
Also, throw me in after jensj as Im free to get back into the group park after a somewhat lengthy break :)