Group Park 2

Broxzier

17 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

Yes if that's the only thing it's small enough. The rule is 'max one big coaster', which is measured in coaster style, or multiple smaller rides.

Try to build without 'disable clearance checks' where possible, as the coaster is clipping through itself. As long as it doesn't give drawing issues it's fine, but once it no longer looks natural it's not.

Okay that's cool, and I didn't build without 'disable clearance checks' as far as I know. Might look into my settings. ^^'

EDIT: It was definitely off, how the coaster is still clipping through is a question for both of us but from any other angle it is fine.

Edited by Wuis

Okay, sorry for the delay! I'm claiming the park! :) Broxzier stopped notifying me on Skype when it's my turn :v I rarely come online, because I am still getting used to the forums, and also I am having some exams. But here I am! i'll start to work on it now! :)

Okay, my turn is kinda done. :) I did a coaster on the other side of the lake, where the jet ski's are. And started to build a snow/mediaval themed castle there. The castle is in very early stage, and any of you can build into it. :) 

Next In Line: Broxzier, Wuis, jensj12, Xbalogan, UTMAN
Missed Turn: Jamaka, Erik, imlegos, Philmon, Zygorator

946rcIy.jpg

Community Park V2.28.sv6

Edited by UTMAN

I stumbled onto a little problem, the V2.29 and the V2.28 save doesn't have the stuff build on that @xbalogan made. the tram station etc. is missing. I think @UTMAN  accidently got on to the wrong save file and @Broxzier just continued with that. So what do we do now? Just let Xbalogan build it again? Or do I go on from that save file? I'm not sure, let me know.

1 hour ago, UTMAN said:

Ooooooooooooooooh damn, I so screwed it up. :/ Wuis can you wait for an hour? i'll try to fix the mess I did by rebuilding everything that xbalogan made

Sure! I need to get to the place of somebody else anyways, that's why I said that if I didn't build this afternoon that I would be doing it this evening.

1 hour ago, UTMAN said:

I kinda redid some of your work. Check it out :/ I am so sorry. However I couldn't redo the bridges (only one of them 80%) and the station you've built. Because the game only enables 3 stations maximum ://

Community Park V2.28.sv6

Community Park V2.28.sv6

I kinda feel bad for you, but you forgot to take Broxzier's safe file now. :S But I'll just start my part and I will not be building where Broxzier build. ^_^

I finished up my first part, not too proud of it, but it has something. I wanted to build a multi-launch coaster but I scrapped like 10 concepts from either them not being cool or the track blocking any way of putting scenery down. I ended up building a go kart because I didn't see any and was kinda worried that you guys would've thought I quit on it, later on I found one though, so I wasn't really happy with me overlooking it. The building is very inspired by the building across the street, but because I am a noob I had to find alternatives for some things. I might change the amounts of rounds down to one later on, as the queue is always a problem with go karts.

SCR7.thumb.png.7c2e1f4975b785a191cbaec37SCR8.thumb.png.9ed7060da6fe28f27dbc9f7ce

Community Park V2.30.sv6

Next In Line: @jensj12, Xbalogan, UTMAN, Broxzier
Missed Turn: Jamaka, Erik, imlegos, Philmon, Zygorator

Edited by Wuis

Ill fix the rest of my station and the bridge when it's my turn, thanks for giving it a go though ^^
Also really like the addition of the Go-Karts! Love the use of pipes to simulate tires :o
Cant say I ever thought of that personally, also one of the station designs hides the stations, just something to keep in mind :)

• Like 1

The missed turns list grows again... :S

Anyway, went back and fixed the remaining things that got missed out. Also did a different station design, which I actually prefer a lot more... Feels that it fits more than the other. Besides that I fixed the bridges, got Tesla working again and added a little spectator stand to the Go-Karts. Not really much, but I cant bare to add anymore tonight and I'd rather let others go ahead first :)

Download: https://openrct.net/cc/share/xbalogan/115/Community+Park+V2.31.sv6

Passing the torch onto @UTMAN

Next In Line:  UTMAN, Broxzier, Wuis, xbalogan
Missed Turn: Jamaka, Erik, imlegos, Philmon, Zygorator, jensj12

I wanted to redo brox's coaster, but since he said that he want to rebuild that part, I think it would be the best thing if I gave my turn to him, and let him redo his part. After that I'll take my regular turn. :) 

Next In Line:   @Broxzier, UTMAN,  Wuis, xbalogan

Took a bit longer than expected. There were A LOT of issues with mechanics getting lost, and there still are many.. When building paths please test if people get stuck in your new part.

I extended the river a little, moved a part of the tram track to go over it, as well as a bridge for the walking people, and build a small coaster called Junior Miner.

kJSaR7j.png

Next In Line:   @UTMAN,  Wuis, xbalogan, Broxzier

Community Park V2.32.sv6