Group Park 2

Broxzier

2 hours ago, Squab said:

I am ready to take it!  Let me know. 

Are there any big plans for the area around the right side lake in the middle?  I would like to get a boardwalk(across lake from Poseidon's Rehearsal)

Anything anyone wants me to tinker with?

Uhm, it would be nice if you go to the icy/snowy area and link up the paths from the trams to the rest of the park, cause people will get stuck there atm.

It needs to be linked up at both sides of the gates.

Edited by Wuis
1 hour ago, Wuis said:

Uhm, it would be nice if you go to the icy/snowy area and link up the paths from the trams to the rest of the park, cause people will get stuck there atm.

I will take a look.

Teaser so far.  Will be done and uploaded late tonight (US EST).

SCR10.thumb.png.54de27089dec047e94821487

Besides the color scheme of the area, it's really awesome. It might just be me, but I find the colors not fit together. But after all the shops(?) next to the path along the lake and the layout of the coaster, are really good.

Anyways:

Next In Line: @BroxzierWobblyRails, jensj12, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab
Missed Turn:  Jamaka, Erik, Zygorator, wasdalos007, UTMAN, imlegos, xblogan

5 minutes ago, Wuis said:

Besides the color scheme of the area, it's really awesome. It might just be me, but I find the colors not fit together. But after all the shops(?) next to the path along the lake and the layout of the coaster, are really good.

Anyways:

Next In Line: @BroxzierWobblyRails, jensj12, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab

Thanks!  I do not mind changing the color scheme.  Let me know what you think would look better.

12 hours ago, Squab said:

Thanks!  I do not mind changing the color scheme.  Let me know what you think would look better.

Oh, okay, I don't like to mess with it TOO much though, as it is your coaster.

Maybe like white supports would work better, as it is on a pier and such and sunfire doesn't really relate to black anyway so it's kind of weird. And maybe make the trains like 1 color besides the restraints. Kinda like this:

SCR13.thumb.png.525207bbcd1d65e3513a4bb8

But it's all on you, it might just be me because that it is a REALLY bright coaster compared to the rest of the park, besides white coastesr there is really only one coaster that stands out in his brightness, which is TNT Blaster(?). So do want you want. ^^

Just now, Broxzier said:

Claiming it now. I agree with Wuis on the colours. Its contrast with the rest near the lake is quite big. I'd suggest something brown, or grey instead.The trains could still be colourful if you want.

No problem.  I was going for something contrasting but it is too much.  I will tinker with some other colors the next time I get it.  I can change the name also so the color scheme will make sense.  Thanks!

When you're building, please keep in mind that the AI is dumb. The park rating dropped to ~500, and until now I spend all the time fixing the pathing while trying to keep the scenery as much as it was, instead of actually building new stuff..

It's still far from perfect, guests keep getting lost around the new area, but I'm leaving it for now.

2RrSqx5.png

Edited by Broxzier

I made an underground path going from the square with the Pirate Ship to the long building with the shops near the river. That solved the issue for ~250 guests trying to get to the new coaster. But in the new area there are a lot of guests trying to get out of the park. After building some new ways and blocking others they kept walking in a 3x3 circle. I got rid of all of them, but I'm sure there will be more in a couple of months in-game time.

Edit: I'm leaving it for now, will continue tomorrow. I've continued the work that UTMAN started:

EXLr11j.png

Edited by Broxzier
Update

Done. :) One of the developers found an issue concerning guests leaving the park, which he has fixed, as well as made it so that if the is issue is present in the park it would get fixed. It's not in any of the builds yet, but I used it to get rid of guests walking in circles/lines everywhere around the park.

In my turn I extended the castle that UTMAN started long ago. There's cars driving through it. I made a veyr ugly path connecting the ends of both new areas, because lots of guests were getting stuck trying to reach places they couldn't reach without walking around, this should be replaced with better paths :P Here's a screenshot of the part I built:

TnzyOVa.png

Download: Community Park V2.44.sv6 (The previous one should have been v2.43 instead of V2.42.2)

Next In Line: @WobblyRails, jensj12, Philmon11, Wuis, Squab, Broxzier

Edit: Aparently the new develop build does resolve this issue, so pathing will be slightly easier now. Not for rides though, just for people wanting to leave the park.

Edited by Broxzier