Group Park 3

Broxzier

There's another bug. Follow any guest on the Magical Gardens (the Mini Golf thingy). You'll notice that after exiting the building structure to get to the nearest hole, the guest will freeze their for a long time, then go on to the next one and freeze there for some time as well. This happens on two holes: the one in the picture, and the one that comes right after it. Interestingly, they are both similar holes in the fact they go into a turn. I'm talking about Golf Holes D and E.

SCR32.png

8 minutes ago, ziscor said:

There's another bug. Follow any guest on the Magical Gardens (the Mini Golf thingy). You'll notice that after exiting the building structure to get to the nearest hole, the guest will freeze their for a long time, then go on to the next one and freeze there for some time as well. This happens on two holes: the one in the picture, and the one that comes right after it. Interestingly, they are both similar holes in the fact they go into a turn. I'm talking about Golf Holes D and E.

SCR32.png

There can only be one guest on a hole at a time. Those corner holes are very time-consuming and thus guests have to wait there.

Shame on me. I've been playing for a long time but I forgot this always happens. What threw me off was that several guests overlapped on the same spot. Well, that and the fact that I was using Hyper Speed. 

Edited by ziscor

Finished, the thing I added was Splinter, a SUPER TWISTY I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS coaster. Seriously, how i designed this was i randomly clicked on the buttons, only tweaking if it went wrong. xD 

Also, I extended the monorail a bit.

And discovered what a double Decker carousel does during a control failure. (Those people now have traumatic brain damage. But it's not my problem, right?)The Park Link: OpenRCT Group Park 3.16.sv6

Screenshot: SCR12.png

He indeed does take his time, even though I prefer the giga over the 4D-cinema (mainly because we already had one). 

Also it might be an idea if we made a system so that people could only build a coaster once every turn, I don't know how but maybe with a mark behind their name like '*' or '-c'.

Apologies for the lengthier turns, juggling work, uni, organising the abroad park trips I have this year and dabbling in this park are somewhat of a difficult yet enjoyable task. Anyway,

Introducing T'chaka River, a gentle river cruise through a serene yet mysterious jungle, including an indoor cave segment and a waterfall section. I intend to save the empty space near the entrance plaza for my next project.

Anyone is free to have an attempt at making a better effort at the foliage than I feel I did on one of their turns.

Claimed
Queue@jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier, Ziscor, Philmon11, Dan
Missed: CoasterMaster, CAVIAR, qbbq, imlegos

SCR5.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.17.sv6

Edited by Dan

I'm sure we can easily have the path run down the right hand side of the ride, merging off from where the monorail track passes overhead? I'll try and find a way to have it run down the left side once I've taken my next turn and worked on my next ride.

Claimed: jensj12 
Queue: Wuis, Broxzier, Ziscor, Philmon11, Dan
Missed: CoasterMaster, CAVIAR, qbbq, imlegos

It's OK if you take the full 48 hours, we just get a bit worried that you might have forgotten it if you haven't posted any updates in the first ~12 hours.