Group Park 3

Broxzier

Finished my turn. I built a log flume ride, combined with splash boats for the big drop, and I extended the monorail a little bit further, together with a station. There's no entrance and exit, because I'm not 100% sure this is the right spot for it, because the monorail is basically going all  over the park already, and can only have 4 stations.

ljNCtgn.jpg

I placed one or two toilets in the park, I think two but can't remember the second place anymore. One is inside the cinema building. The park rating is 999 now, however there are guests getting lost trying to get in the lift ride.

Claimed: -
Queue: @imlegos, ziscor, jensj12, Dan, Broxzier
Missed: Philmon11, Wuis

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.25.sv6

Edited by Broxzier

I'll fix the lift in my next turn. At least I know what the cause is (and if I can't fix it, I'll close it until the AI understands what's going on).

I'd say the monorail station could be another 30-60 tiles further away, or we might end up with an obsolete station like in the previous park.

Perhaps an inner and outer monorail would work well too. I can't yet like the idea of two monorails meeting at the center (no real theme park does that right? even in group park 2 that plan failed). The distance between the two 'finished' stations is perfect for a complete loop through the entire park. That new station could easily be converted to a support structure (how about a different support type/theme for each quarter?) or something else to make it fit that section of the park.

Guests near Sherwood Heights can't get to Rusty Road and Mountain Splash. Not sure how to fix that, might resolve itself in the future...

Edited by jensj12
Sorry for the confusion
  • Built a Mini Suspended Flying Coaster around Trilby Railways/ Garden section. Named Flight of the Iron Men. This is the first 'coaster' I've built in this park. :P
  • Noticed littering issues from the latest area Broxzier built, apparently there were no handymen deployed there.
  • People were not exactly happy on the queue of Buckriders and Water Rush, so made some TVs and patrolled 1 entertainer on each.
  • Expanded path ahead of Sherwood Heights, connected it to an extended path coming from the front of the aforementioned Garden section.
  • Flattened certain paths outside notoriously nausea inducing rides' exits. That way I built benches so sick peeps immediately sit there. That seemed to reduce the "I feel sick" thoughts on my end. Not by much though.

Guests still seem to have some trouble getting to the Elevator. :(

SCR33.png

Claimed: - 
Queue: @jensj12, Dan, Broxzier, imlegos, ziscor
Missed: Philmon11, Wuis

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.26.sv6