Group Park 3

Broxzier

Claimed:
Queue@Wuis, Broxzier, Ziscor, Philmon11, Dan, jensj12 
Missed: CoasterMaster, CAVIAR, qbbq, @imlegos

Built a tower with another monorail station in it. The tower contains 3 rides (couldn't get the top any smaller because of that, the rotate tool came just in time): an elevator, a second haunted mansion ride and an enterprise. Sorry for borrowing some ride names :P  Feel free to improve the brown color at the top, I was in a hurry because I can't do anything tomorrow and thursday. If the haunted mansion ride does crash with peeps (only tested without) just close it and notify me.

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.18.sv6

Warning: game might crash a LOT. It did on mine at least. Build with the game paused to prevent any crashes. https://github.com/OpenRCT2/OpenRCT2/issues/3346

SCR84.png

Was this an answer to the neighbours who said the attraction was too loud?

In all honesty I like it because it's sort of random and different. Also I had the game running for a while with no crashes, so you might want to check on that on your side.

Well, it certainly didn't crash on my side either. I was using the latest build that introduced the 'Disable Litter' cheat. It looks nice, but I think it would benefit from minute detailing, like some fences and smaller scenery pieces. That thing looks like a tower made from lego, lol. I shouldn't say this, but it does look rushed.

• Like 1

It seems King of Darungo Mountain changed to 2 trains with 7 cars when I reopened it (without changing anything =/ ). Either Treetop Bouncers or King of Darungo Mountain caused my crashes.

15 hours ago, ziscor said:

I shouldn't say this, but it does look rushed.

It doesn't just look like it, it is :P (still sad it looks like it though). I'll change the color transitions a bit in my next turn. 

Edited by jensj12

This turn has been the "When in doubt, place trees"-turn. I've saved the coaster (Under work title 'Sea Monster') for a later stage as it didn't fit the area and felt like a water ride was more of a necessity, the coaster might even become some weird indoor coaster or something, not sure yet. Here are some pictures of what has been done:

SCR94.pngSCR95.png

• River Rapid-Flooded
  • Haunted Mansion-The Mascot Club House
  • An underground 'restaurant' ; featuring pretzels, coffee and toilets.
  • Added benches at several exits of attractions

Claimed: -
QueueBroxzier, Ziscor, Philmon11, Dan, jensj12, Wuis
Missed: imlegos

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.19.sv6

Edited by Wuis

I added two new themes for more fences and environment, and used these for the new area in which a new mini golf ride has been build: Mexican Golf. The themes are generic, so I think they can be used all over the park. If this is too much, you can remove the themes and only leave the parts that are being used.

oxs3KFq.png

• Placed some benches and bins around the park - there were a lot of dirty paths and vomit everywhere
  • Hired a few new mechanics and handymen
  • Opened the yellow balloon stall

The park rating went up to 900+ and seems to be pretty stable again.

Claimed: -
Queue: @ziscor, Philmon11, Dan, jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: imlegos

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.20.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
Tagging ziscor
  • Like 1

If anyone can be done by around 3 PM (US West Coast Pacific Time Zone) Feel free, other wise, I'll be taking my turn as soon as i get home too add a few vine wall overlays from DLP. I'll probably also move the Junior i started slightly further from the paths, as too give me more space to be able to work with (Like putting vines on the Monumental walls :D)