Group Park 3

Broxzier

14 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Thats odd. I fixed the paths at both of those places. And just clearances, not sandbox. Oh well, live and learn. maybe someone can fix things up a bit.
Note, I'd/whoever does it, just turn the shops off, as opposed to removinh them.

Sorry to bother you, but just one final issue- the restroom at Monster Jam is disconnected from the path, if you're still fixing things and plan to upload a new version.

2 minutes ago, cascadia said:

Sorry to bother you, but just one final issue- the restroom at Monster Jam is disconnected from the path, if you're still fixing things and plan to upload a new version.

Burned myself out on RCT2, going to play some Killing Floor and blast away some zombies xD

11 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

Burned myself out on RCT2, going to play some Killing Floor and blast away some zombies xD

Great idea!  :)  Hope you (and everyone else) don't mind if I upload a new park version with no changes besides all the fixes to these issues (even through it's your turn, not mine).  Whoever has the next turn, feel free to improve on my fixes.

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.52a.sv6

Queue@WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22, jensj12, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53
Missed: @imlegos  , @SuperVarken , @Philmon11

Edited by cascadia

Both other outdoor stations need fixing now (especially the one in royals & rascals, the entrance in sky tower looks ok but has the wrong color when looking at it from one side). The grey castle entrance was a perfect fit for them and they were designed to look good with the grey castle entrance (and I love the nostalgic banners on entrances :P). Think about such things before changing something that affects the entire park.

6 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Both other outdoor stations need fixing now (especially the one in royals & rascals, the entrance in sky tower looks ok but has the wrong color when looking at it from one side). The grey castle entrance was a perfect fit for them and they were designed to look good with the grey castle entrance (and I love the nostalgic banners on entrances :P). Think about such things before changing something that affects the entire park.

Should I upload a new version to fix what RedScope53 did, or leave it for a future player or turn (it is not my turn, after all)? 

6 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Actually, it could probably be switched back with no issues. I only made it invisible when I was starting to build it. It seems to be completely hidden now.

4 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

Actually, it could probably be switched back with no issues. I only made it invisible when I was starting to build it. It seems to be completely hidden now.

It does look a bit ugly when looking at your new station. The entrance/exit aren't visible, but the station is (can be fixed by changing the walls to something you can't look though).

Fear not, the peeps have not drowned me! I forgot I had a core induction for new starters at work this evening which has delayed the upload. I'm on my way home so it shouldn't be too long until the next version is online.

27 minutes ago, Dan said:

Fear not, the peeps have not drowned me! I forgot I had a core induction for new starters at work this evening which has delayed the upload. I'm on my way home so it shouldn't be too long until the next version is online.

Yay!  :D  Hope to see the new version of the park soon!

Many centuries ago, sailors returned from the sea in a state of shock and awe, having forgotten their experience. The occurrence became so frequented that many began to speculate on the cause of their memory loss, and who or what could have possibly saved them from a fate at the bottom of the ocean. Hushed whispers of a legendary water deity acting as their sole protector were carried across many generations until recently, where it turns out that the legend may not be so mythical.

Introducting Palaemon, a water shuttle coaster that sees guests carried out to the murky depths of the unknown, only to be returned back to the safety of land before harm can fall before them.

Claimed: -

Queue: Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22, jensj12, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53, Dan
Missed: @imlegos  , @SuperVarken , @Philmon11 , WobblyRails 

SCR22.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.53.sv6

• Like 1

I downloaded the park and just started building, and suddenly I have this.

I present to you, the Dark Forest! A steel coaster with awesome ratings! The guests love it! Also, fixed a few stuck mechanics for some odd reason... 

Alright, had to pause there to extend the queue line for Dark Forest... Twice!

Excitement: 8.23 (Very High)

Intensity: 6.74 (High)

Nausea: 3.54 (Medium)

Good luck!

(And yes, I did cascadia)

Claimed: -

Queue: @Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22, jensj12, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53, Dan, Philmon11
Missed: @imlegos  , @SuperVarken ,   WobblyRails 

SCR16.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.54.sv6

Edited by Philmon11
Forgot to put the park in!!!

@Philmon11 You used too much space (again), if you can please make the coaster fit within the area. I've not made this an issue before, but you have done this a few times already. If everyone would be this greedy with space each turn, the park will be filled in no time.

bTDrUqG.png

Edited by Broxzier