Group Park 3

Broxzier

Also, several things I noted about the park:

There is an easily fixable issue with Riverside Spa & Inn's queue line.

Peeps seem to get lost on the way to Qin Dynasty, but this appears to be due to the long distances they walk instead of any pathing issues.

@jensj12 and anyone else who might end up building the fourth monorail station:  How about building a building at the station with food and restrooms, and maybe even shops?  That would be something that I don't see often on ORCT2. 

A peep crammed right by a bench with people sitting there eatingto take some pictures.  He immediately departed after taking a few pictures?  Maybe the eating people got annoyed and told me to bug off?  :P  ;) 

15 hours ago, cascadia said:

How about building a building at the station with food and restrooms, and maybe even shops?  That would be something that I don't see often on ORCT2.

Clearly you've never seen me when a park just starts. I always create a sort of entrance area station, usually with either a Miniature or a Monorail with foodstalls and seating taking up any space not used by the transport station.

16 hours ago, cascadia said:

and anyone else who might end up building the fourth monorail station:  How about building a building at the station with food and restrooms, and maybe even shops?  That would be something that I don't see often on ORCT2. 

I'll take that job ;) (You know I love monorails)

1 hour ago, imlegos said:

Clearly you've never seen me when a park just starts. I always create a sort of entrance area station, usually with either a Miniature or a Monorail with foodstalls and seating taking up any space not used by the transport station.

Are you putting the stalls in the same building as the station itself?  Because that was the idea I had in mind.  

Also, @RedScope53 Is this what you have planned, or something else?

4 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

That is indeed the plan.

Also, remember to fix both pathing issues by Riverside Spa & Inn!  One of them is with the queue inside, and the other one is connecting the boardwalk inner corner (where the crowds are) to the main path by Resolver.

Why don't we have spoilers?..
Hope I didn't overstep my boundaries with anything, its all pretty much reversible if I did!

I present to you, Reddington Station and Plaza.
SCR21.png

Along with two new rides and almost a dozen new shops and stalls!

SCR23.png

Backside view

SCR22.png

Closer view

SCR28.png

The inner guts
SCR24.png

Changed the HarryPotter path to a dirt path (thought it fit better as a 'back door' and extended fancy path, by Zicsor
SCR20.pngSCR27.png

Added a pond to accent the new station.
SCR26.png

Change log                                                       

• Plopped various bathrooms/info kiosks a guests were complaining horribly bad about how they can't find the potty.
  • Fixed the pathing issues at Riverside Inn and Spa, also put a new mechanic on patrol strictly for the ride, as it seems to break down every 40 seconds.
  • Replaced missing que line at second monorail station(under the tower.) 
  • Changed the monorail entrance to invisible, fixed hole in roof at second monorail station left behind from it.
  • Added fencing to various places, along with trashcans and benches.
  • Changed monorail colour scheme, feel free to change it back if thats not ok.
  • Fixed the pathing issue by Reverser 2 

Issues                                                                 
Nothing seems to be popping up in the news, except for rides breaking down every 15 seconds.. man thats annoying...

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.52.sv6  (Use Cascadia's version instead)

Queue@WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22, jensj12, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53
Missed: imlegos , SuperVarken, philmon11

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

Why don't we have spoilers?..
Hope I didn't overstep my boundaries with anything, its all pretty much reversible if I did!

I present to you, Reddington Station and Plaza.
SCR21.png

Along with two new rides and almost a dozen new shops and stalls!

SCR23.png

Backside view

SCR22.png

Closer view

SCR28.png

The inner guts
SCR24.png

Changed the HarryPotter path to a dirt path (thought it fit better as a 'back door' and extended fancy path, by Zicsor
SCR20.pngSCR27.png

Added a pond to accent the new station.
SCR26.png

Change log                                                       

• Plopped various bathrooms/info kiosks a guests were complaining horribly bad about how they can't find the potty.
  • Fixed the pathing issues at Riverside Inn and Spa, also put a new mechanic on patrol strictly for the ride, as it seems to break down every 40 seconds.
  • Replaced missing que line at second monorail station(under the tower.) 
  • Changed the monorail entrance to invisible, fixed hole in roof at second monorail station left behind from it.
  • Added fencing to various places, along with trashcans and benches.
  • Changed monorail colour scheme, feel free to change it back if thats not ok.
  • Fixed the pathing issue by Reverser 2 

Issues                                                                 
Nothing seems to be popping up in the news, except for rides breaking down every 15 seconds.. man thats annoying...

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.52.sv6

Queue@WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22, jensj12, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53
Missed: imlegos , SuperVarken, philmon11

Great work!  I loved the station, especially the little shopping arcade/food court and also the plaza around the station!  You should consider adding some new types of coasters or/and flat rides not used in the park before using the debug menu on your next turn.  :D

@cascadia Theres plenty of room under the main station for a small ride, and I thought about adding one, but the park rating was getting harder to keep up and I got scared and said I'm done! lol. And Thanks! Its probably the most detailed thing I've made on RCT2 in my life. 

@WobblyRails Seems I broke a piece of the path at the new station, if you could fix that for me ;) (fourth pic)

Also, some additional issues:

-There's a path by the front of Motocross 1 that the peeps need to be connected somehow to the castle area.

-The little path to the little side entrance to the castle has been accidentally cut off.

-For some reason I haven't found yet, random rides get a lot of people looking for them, and then it dies down and gets replaced by another ride that people are looking for.

EDIT: Food court paths are broken.

@RedScope53 You can actually do the fix yourself and upload a new version.  Just add an a after the name of the file.

Edited by cascadia

And just one more issue to report: Peeps are confused on the second floor plaza of the two new buildings, trying to get to stuff on the first floor (they don't understand floors that well).    The second floor probably needs to either be removed or blocked off.

20 minutes ago, cascadia said:

And just one more issue to report: Peeps are confused on the second floor plaza of the two new buildings, trying to get to stuff on the first floor (they don't understand floors that well).    The second floor probably needs to either be removed or blocked off.

I'd rather just the same get rid of the shops, as I like having the people walk around.

21 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

AGAIN?! i've fixed them 16 damn times already.

Yes.  You appear to be building with sandbox mode on or clearances off.  Try not to do that too often, as it can make the game disconnect random paths like that.  Sorry that your first turn had all of these problems happen to you.  :(

More issues: Path between spa and main path by Resolver is needed, and the food stalls in the spa have been accidentally disconnected from the path.

Just now, cascadia said:

Yes.  You appear to be building with sandbox mode on or clearances off.  Try not to do that too often, as it can make the game disconnect random paths like that.  Sorry that your first turn had all of these problems happen to you.  :(

More issues: Path between spa and main path by Resolver is needed, and the food stalls in the spa have been accidentally disconnected from the path.

Thats odd. I fixed the paths at both of those places. And just clearances, not sandbox. Oh well, live and learn. maybe someone can fix things up a bit.
Note, I'd/whoever does it, just turn the shops off, as opposed to removinh them.