Group Park 2

Broxzier

Ahhh apologies a few things came up, if no-ones taking there turn currently I can quickly take my turn and then move one :)

Edit: Ah I see whats happened, I haven't currently done any work so go ahead and take your turn @jensj12 , I'll try to squeeze in whenever is convenient, sorry for the hold up! :S

Edited by xbalogan
Didnt see the next posts :P

Added one log flume ride and a shortcut path underneath oriental golf. Sorry for the lack of creativity on my part, copied building and ride name from others :P 

File is attached, and here's the list:

Next In Line: UTMAN, Broxzier, jensj
Missed Turn: Jamaka, Erik, imlegos, Philmon, Zygorator, Xbalogan

@xbalogan I've put you in the missed turn list since you've missed your last turn, but you're free to take it now.

Community Park V2.22.sv6

AIghty! Finally finished, actually took a while longer than usual :P

If there's anything that gets in the way I will happily adapt to fix, so feel free to point anything out (Mostly referring to the number of rides I've been using...)
But otherwise I present two new rides, a Top Spin ride: Splash Zone...

And TESLA! Dun dun duuuun...

Tesla is a cable-based launch coaster, inspired by rides such as Stealth in UK's Thorpe Park.

Anyway, I'll now pass on the torch, so to speak :)

Download: https://openrct.net/cc/share/xbalogan/107/Community+Park+V2.23.sv6

Next In Line: UTMAN, Broxzier, jensj, Xbalogan
Missed Turn: Jamaka, Erik, imlegos, Philmon, Zygorator

SCR28-.png

Edited by xbalogan
Forgot Download

None of them have claimed it yet, so Broxzier is now also allowed to do some work on it (xbalogan make sure you post that you're working on it before starting any work, otherwise anyone else from the missed turns list is free to claim it and ignore your work)

Next In Line: Broxzier, jensj, Xbalogan
Missed Turn: Jamaka, Erik, imlegos, Philmon, Zygorator, UTMAN

16 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Damnit, Phil, if you said that a few hours earlier I could have done it this evening xD But now I'm going to bed.. :P I will claim it for now again, but will work on it tomorrow then.

Yeah same thing. When I saw that I wanted to claim it now but it seems you already did :(

Please only claim if you are working on it, prevents these situations.

2 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Yeah same thing. When I saw that I wanted to claim it now but it seems you already did :(

Please only claim if you are working on it, prevents these situations.

It's my fault, I started off unclaiming it because I ended playing with the code instead of the game itself xP