Group Park 2

Broxzier

Done. (I never claimed it ahahahahahahahahahaha)Added a new section, sorry if it was too large. This section was crippled (And still is being crippled) by tornadoes. The closest thing to tornadoes is the waterspout thing, so i put those in places....https://openrct.net/cc/share/Philmon11/75/Community+Park+V2.5.sv6

Done. (I never claimed it ahahahahahahahahahaha)Added a new section, sorry if it was too large. This section was crippled (And still is being crippled) by tornadoes. The closest thing to tornadoes is the waterspout thing, so i put those in places....https://openrct.net/cc/share/Philmon11/75/Community+Park+V2.5.sv6
It's not too large, perfect size if you ask me (might even be slightly bigger to speed up the process). Try to at least raise all tiles you used a bit. Ground at the lowest possible level means it isn't used by anyone yet and will be raised by the player who wants to use it. TORNADO flies over a lot of land marked as 'not in use yet' (even below the normal ground level there), while you did use it. The next one who extends the park there first has to add some land to your coaster before continuing his own section. You also broke the rule of max one big coaster (which is measured in coaster style), but not a big deal as both are relatively small.Here's the new list:Next in line: xbalogan, Broxzier, UTMAN, jensj, imlegos, PhilmonMissed turn: Jamaka, Erik

Right... So to begin with, I really apologise for the size >.<I wanted to do something around a hill and it's really difficult to keep it small and such, so yes... It is big...However feel free to build anything around it :)I also apologise for the use of rides as decorative items, I can and will optimise this in future if it presents any further issues :)Otherwise, I hope you like what I built :) I tried to keep it short and quick as to not cause anyone to wait :)View imageDownload: https://openrct.net/cc/share/xbalogan/77/Community+Park+V2.6.sv6Also if there's any issues, be it download not working or any clipping feel free to tell me so I know for next time it's my turn.But for now I pass it on to Broxzier to take his turn :)

Looking good, indeed a bit big but it's fine with me. A lof of the scenery tracks for Lumber Jack can be combined, I'll try to do that, otherwise someone might hit the max ride limit in the end and not know where it came from.Next in line: Broxzier, UTMAN, jensj, imlegos, Philmon, xbaloganMissed turn: Jamaka, ErikI'll start working on it in a bit.

You also broke the rule of max one big coaster (which is measured in coaster style), but not a big deal as both are relatively small.
I'm truly sorry! I thought cause i did the rides so small i could do two coasters. :(Also, about the land issue, i thought i raised it up. :PAnd brox, about the paths, i thought i did that too?EDIT: Yup, i checked my save file and I did do it. I just uploaded it before i did it, so it didnt save. Sorry! :P

No worries :P It's fine, the area isn't that big.About the paths, I mainly mean this part: http://i.imgur.com/nwBGOpw.pngIt cannot continue in a straith line because the coaster is in the way. Between the Junior Coaster and Dump Zone (wooden coaster) there is space for a path I see, I overlooked this before :PEdit: I'll continue tomorrow, haven't build any rides yet, just scenery and fixes.

My additions:Resting place near a waterfall and lots of place to watch Lumber Jack.View imageObservation tower.View imageTunnel underneath the station.View imageI've also added a lot of benches and bins everywhere, and some extra handymen.Download: https://openrct.net/cc/share/Broxzier/78/Community+Park+V2.7.sv6Next in line: UTMAN, jensj, imlegos, Philmon, xbalogan, BroxzierMissed turn: Jamaka, Erik

That's great to hear ^^@Philmon: Do you mind if the scenery from your part gets changed to make it fit the rest of the park? Right now it's in contrast with the rest of the park a lot, and also not really needed in my opinion. With the ground being grass it's a lot better already.

https://openrct.net/cc/share/79/Community+Park+V2.8.SV6Added a side-friction rollercoaster on top of the towers (and raised the land along with it). Fixed the swinging ship. Made Philmon's section look better without changing the theme. Extended the trams a bit (feel free to revert if needed).Next in line: imlegos, Philmon, xbalogan, Broxzier, jensjMissed turn: Jamaka, Erik, UTMANWatch out when using the mountain tool near walls in the terrain, it can easily mess up things that are much higher or lower than the land you're changing.

hi,if you're going to use custom scenery I recommend to play with the 2 expansion packs ;)about custom scenery:If you have enough experience in buidling scenery with custom themes I would suggest you could use themes that use small blocks, bits and pieces etc.. like lampies theme packs or something like that so you can make various things with it.For large objects ? I don't really know but maybe just use something from rct2 original.About Scenery Layout ?What do you mean ?how the park is going to look like or .... ?Kind Regards,zionmees

Hi zionmees. All these things have been discussed in the first week, and the park is being build already. We're not using expansion packs since not everyone has them, but CS is welcome. Someone tried implementing custom rides, the hacked ones from AE, but these gave major issues. I do agree with you that Liampie's pack is one of the best to use, since it's useful for any theme really.Do you want to join the park? You can go before me if you want (and if the others after me agree :P).