Group Park 2

Broxzier

That's the same in my case. I use different ObjData-Folders for my games. But the biggest one (wich I use most of the time has 5437 objects in it, wich I think is the absolute max-total). Did it worked on the regular version of RCT2 ?In my case it worked on the regular version, but it didn't included the rides when I tried it on my clean install for RCT2.These are the rides and custom-scenery wich I used for my part of the park.View image

Managed to get the names printed and copied them. Here's the list of items that cannot be loaded:SLDBODYAE-WSLIDSQGTRAINXXBBCB01XXBBCC01XXBBCC04XXBBMC02XXBQCB22XXBQCB26ARBASE4XXBQMS19XXBQCC11XXBQMC10LMPFQB01LMPFQB02XXBBQM07XXBBQM08XXBQMS13XXBQMS10ULTINAR1AE-JCSKPAE-PCACTAE-PCBD1AE-PCBD2AE-PCBIGAE-PCMAYAE-PCMYWAE-PCGLDAE-PCPIPAE-PCFLKAE-PCRD3AE-PCREDAE-PCCAPAE-PCSK8AE-PCSK4AE-PCSK5AE-PCSK7AE-PCSK2AE-PCSK6AE-PCSK3AE-PCWC1AE-PCWC2AE-PCWC3AE-PCWSBAE-PCW4SPFLAG2ARGO05ARGO36ARGO39XXARCS15MTPRSHIPAE-PCSK1AE-PCAUCPRSHIPBGMTSMSKULT2-CEMET2-PARCGT2-PGALT2-PGAL2T2-SKCVPATHRRPIRAT2LMPBBLCKCould you make sure you have the "export plug-in objects" option enabled and try saving it again?

The original game allowed to include objdata in the saved games already, it's not a new feature. There are only a few things that can't be included, and I think these are the rides, however I'm also getting errors for the scenery packs that Erik included.LMPBBLC <- Liampie's Building BlocksPIRAT2 <- Pirate theme from EA (guess)These should have no issues loading at all.

I have the "Export plug-in objects" option enabled as can be seen in this screenshot:View imagePIRAT2.DAT is a tab I made myself. It has most of the pirate-themes from AE and some other stuff included...But if it still doesn't work, here's the link for all the needed rides and scenery wich I have uploaded so you can download them:http://www.mediafire.com/download/q5f3ao4iouby4uj/Community_Park_V21-3.rarWhen you download the above file, then you should be able to open up the saved game, if not...Then I'm out of options.Anyway, I have uploaded the scenario again, here's the link:https://openrct.net/cc/share/71/Community+Park+V21-3.SV6

Seems like in the last save the ObjData didn't get exported. That file was only ~0.9MB and this one is 3.77MB. I can't download the rar at the moment (I'm on a train's wifi), but from the park I only need these two objects now:AE-WSLIDSQGTRAINFrom the names I understand that these are rides.

Seems like the objects didn't get exported in the first save. That one was only 0.9MB and this one is 3.7MB. :)I'm trying to download the mediafire link now, but I'm using my trains wifi which is really slow.From the park (which I downloaded before I left) I only get the following two missing objects:AE-WSLIDSQGTRAINFrom the names I assume these are the waterslide and the train ride.Edit: The download finished, I placed them in my ObjData folder, and these two rides still failed to load. I tried in both vanilla RCT2 and Open RCT2.Perhaps it's better if we just don't use custom rides at all, and stick with custom scenery, since these get added automatically if exported correctly.

Please try to download it again. I think you have the old file from there. I've uploaded a new file, with all of the rides included in the mediafire-link Broxzier. It should work. I just tested the game on a fresh install and it worked for me...If this doesn't work, then we should do what you suggested...But I will eat up my shoes if it doesn't hahahahaha :) and if it does work, then Jensj is next. Good luck man, and I'm curious what you will do with it ;)

I can't replace the rides because they were hacked, and I have worked two days on this park. There's one more option that I can try and that is to upload the rides seperatly, like this:http://www.mediafire.com/download/4f5jxb05hc3jmmm/SLDBODY.DAThttp://www.mediafire.com/download/g11fajbj71q4z4s/Sqgtrain.dathttp://www.mediafire.com/download/0lntn5on52pknac/AE-WSLID.DATIf that doesn't work you should continue where UTMAN left of...

If you can fix it today (or build something else) please do so, otherwise I'll continue where you started.
I don't want to start all over again...Like I said, I've build two days on this section of the park (and since this morning, to make sure that it would work for others to play it). Too bad that after all everything that I have tried to make it work (and the time that it has cost), the part that I created is not continued...I suggest that you continue where I started.
2/3: Preferably not, but I don't mind if they are included. Make sure everyone has 'export custom scenery with save' enabled in case non-official themes/scenery are used.
It would be better if this is all known at the start of a new park (you said that you didn't mind if they are included)...That would have saved me a lot of work after all...:(

With these files in the ObjData folder I can open it now, though whenever I open the scenery tab it crashes. I really like the path with the rails, haven't seen that one before. If everyone needs to go through these issues to get it running I don't think this community park will work out.

I've downloaded the save from UTMAN and I'm working on it.If at any time custom ride exporting in saved games does work, you can save your rides and still put them in the park. Otherwise you can copy them to one of your own parks and share some screenshots of that park with the world.

Now I'm getting these warnings when opening OpenRCT2 - not even the park. I think I'll remove all custom content from my folder again.View imageI'm sorry that your changes didn't work out Erik, at least we've learned from it. Next time please try to not use any custom rides.@jensj: Good luck! :) Please name your file 'Community Park V2.3' when you're done.

I'm sorry that your changes didn't work out Erik, at least we've learned from it. Next time please try to not use any custom rides.
Yeah allright...But that's just me. I only play the game with CS because it's much, much more beautifull then all of the dull standard scenery in the game...Way to big for someone like me who like to build much scenery in quarter-styles :)

Added two rides (first rollercoaster, although it's barely visible) and a first aid room. Minimal land used. (are the guidelines still max. 30x30?) If you can massively improve the scenery, feel free to do so, but please don't destroy the towers. That thing between the towers in supposed to be a bridge.https://openrct.net/cc/share/73/Community+Park+V2.3.SV6Next in line: imlegos, Jamaka, Philmon, xbalogan, Broxzier, UTMAN, jensjMissed turn: Erik (this means you can take your turn at any time it is not already taken by someone else)

No thanks, I skip my turn for now Jens, I'll take my turn when custom rides and custem scenery will install automaticly...Here you can see the difference in people's building style :) When I took my turn, it took me two days to complete my turn for just three rides, a lot of hacks and the use of a lot of custom scenery. You took your turn and it took you merely a few hours hahahahaha...

I manually fixed most of the clipping issues with the coaster by adding more walls on the outside of the building and changing terrain, but that swinging ship is just filled with clipping issues (from two views). Some people were already working on the flat rides (at least the top spin) so there is some hope it will be fixed in time. Otherwise I'll move the ship one tile in my next turn. I just imagined the ship would be attached to the building which is why I put it there.I consider it more a difference in psychology, I don't want to let other wait too much so I want to end my turn the same day I started it (as none of us took much longer the previous group park). The two day limit is just for the case you couldn't finish what you were building. I also had to study for school today so I chose a small project, otherwise I would have extended it a bit further with an extra smaller ride and more difference in terrain. You can also see the difference in building style, but that's not entirely measurable in time. More something like time*experience (and in case of scenery, you have much more of the latter than me).

I completely agree with your psychology, jensj. You can actually take a max of 72 hours if you take 24 hours to claim it, and then 48 hours to finish it :P If everyone would do that however one round would take 3½ week. I don't like making people wait, and also don't like being sloppy, so each of us has to find a balance.I'll take a good look tomorrow, imlegos!Next in line: Jamaka, Philmon, xbalogan, Broxzier, UTMAN, jensj, imlegosMissed turn: Erik