Group Park 6

Broxzier

1 hour ago, giraty said:

Crossed my mind, who don't we have 4 entraces, one on each of the end of the road?

Speaking of which, we could theme each entrance differently (since mine theme seems to be it, they'd all base off that, but could be a little different. Like, one could be like the open outback, while another a town of sorts. A third, mine entrance-themed. Idk about the forth though lol

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Wuis said:

@cascadia It'd be more handy that I add you to the missed list, as else confusion might be caused which leads to people accidently or purposely skipping the queue.

The reason why I'm doing it now is that I want to be able to take one last turn before I don't have access to a desktop computer for a while, and being in the missed list gives me an opportunity to do that flexibly since I don't know how fast the queue will move. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, cascadia said:

Queue:  @TheMightyClem, Giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos
Missed: jensj12, Cascadia

Claimed!!!   SpiffyJack                       ALSO ...  I am NOT changing the queue

Brief claim because the park needs some serious maintenance personnel. 

Added 8 Mechs

Added 8 Handies

Added 4 guards

Added multiple food and drink stalls (TEMPORARY UNTIL PARK GETS MORE ATTRACTIONS)

Added Kiosks (TEMPORARY UNTIL PARK GETS MORE ATTRACTIONS)

Added bins and benches  (TEMPORARY UNTIL PARK GETS MORE ATTRACTIONS)

***Park is working OK on its own ATM... 

Queue:  @TheMightyClem, Giraty, WobblyRails, Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos
Missed: jensj12, Cascadia

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.05.sv6

Edited by SpiffyJack
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, cascadia said:

@SpiffyJack 

I suggest depathing all mechanics because your pathing sets for them prevent them from repairing several rides.  ;)

I know right! @cascadia 

Agreed, I typically won't path a mechanic BBUUTTTT

I was watching the original mechanics I hired and they kept getting stuck in stupid places, as well as some handies also... Definitely a lazy and green crew of service techs atm.

You like how I just kinda threw out some eat, drink and piss stops... :D  ALL temporary of coarse.

Edited by SpiffyJack

Queue: @WobblyRails  , Broxzier, RedScope53, Jochem, Wuis, Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty
Missed: jensj12, Cascadia, TheMightyClem

I saw Snow and Ice selected so that's going to be my theme here :P

Question: Can a ride from adjacent theme goes into the central tram line? Also I don't really like the way the tram line built, though I can't really propose a good alternative either but these are 2 screenshots from one of my park where I tried it.

Edit: Last picture is Group Park's

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.06.sv6

Caraxl Park 2017-05-29 22-48-22.png

Caraxl Park 2017-05-29 22-48-35.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-05-29 22-52-43.png

Edited by giraty

Was already going to post that we should bring clarity about how and what to vote, but I hadn't got the time to write it up. (And the one time I did, on my phone, I went to another page and it didn't save what I wrote)

Currently I'd say we just forget about the vote, even though I'd rather not. Next time we should add the themes before the first person or during the first person having the park, now it would just create a lot of fuss. One thing I do want to say is, that when selecting a new theme, keep the vote sort of in mind. That does indeed sound a bit vague, but I just mean: Everyone who watches or participates in the group park has voted for the themes they'd like in the park, meaning the more votes there area, the more likely other people will want to build or see buildings/attractions with that specific theme too. Which means more people can enjoy doing so.

If not though, the snow/ice theme has to be removed too, as I'd find it unfair to other people who'd like to see their themes with lower votes in the park. Changes that have to be made in order to do so, seem to be a reasonable amount as I count two objects, but correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Alternatively, we could keep the area, but not let it expand it's borders, or just a little bit. Personally I have no problems with building in the snow/ice theme, it's just that it kinda ruins the meaning of the vote. Although I don't want to be too harsh on giraty, as the rules of the vote.

On 2017-5-22 at 11:39, Broxzier said:

Good idea. If everyone could pick the themes they would like to see, we have a clear image of which ones to go with. You can pick multiple themes: http://www.strawpoll.me/13018408

This is the only thing I could find about the rules of the voting, correct me on that if I am wrong. I have not been able to find anything on how the results would work and I get that this might be not self-explanatory for some while it has for others. 

• Like 1