Group Park 6

Broxzier

Filled up some empty spots with scenery throughout the parks, and fixed the issues that jensj mentioned.

o3TYdTW.png

There's not much space left to build. I think it's time to start a thread for Group Park 7.

Claimed: -
Queue: Wuis, saxman1089, Przemek, jensj12
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Wuis, TheMightyClem, giraty

@Wuis

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.79.sv6

• Like 3

I also think Group Park 7 is a good idea. I think this park would be best filled out with scenery (there isn't any major space for large rides and most of the flat rides have been incorporated), and seeing as there doesn't seem to be much interest left in this park (hasn't been claimed in like four days now), that makes it easier to begin anew.

• Like 1

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: saxman1089, Przemek, jensj12
Missed: RedScope53, Cascadia, WobblyRails, Tune, Jochem, Monsanto, SpiffyJack, imlegos, qbbq, Wuis, TheMightyClem, giraty

Mainly adding some scenery, probably not adding new rides, I might if I'm able to pull off an idea.

NOTE: i have no idea how this layout is going to look on phones, so it's best advised to read this post on a PC

I actually managed to build two rides of which one features as a more decorative purpose.

First up:

59c425f23ea2b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-2122-35-25.thumb.png.47db00627794cd1ef111bdd269cfb367.png

Fort Green, an interactive walkthrough also giving access to the diner.

Followed by:

Flower Garden a "maze" that will gui... BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

-------------------------------

Image result for GulpeeVersus                Image result for goliath

Goliath a strong and tall feared man was suddenly challenged by a somewhat goofy-looking Dinosaur, a special building has been constructed to host the fight. Gulpee is BACK!

59c425f09b381_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-2122-35-38.thumb.png.098ac87794bfc8f48b8938a6a16bb14d.png

Gulpee & Goliath, now in Group Park 6!

-------------------------

Sorry for the interruption, we were just about to show how our gardeners have erected a new flower garden for our guests to enjoy and learn about the nature. We at Group Park 6 care a lot for the environment, so it's for the best that the guests are most informed about it.

59c425ef03f1a_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-09-2122-35-53.thumb.png.9f604e8df9d56128277e36fcec2cbf21.png 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.80.sv6

Claimed
Queue: saxman1089, Przemek, jensj12, Wuis

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 4

Claimed: -
Queue: @Przemek, jensj12, Broxzier, Wuis, saxman1089

Just added scenery here and there, and filled in spots along the midway. Also had to close the castle tour because it kept breaking down and the mechanics couldn't find it. I couldn't figure out how to fix it.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.81.sv6

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Today I've collected the saved games of all versions and wrote a script to make a giant screenshot of them, and am planning to compile them into a video. In the video I want to give everyone who participated credit, of course, and to be sure I didn't miss anyone, here's the list of names that I currently have (Alphabetic order in case you're wondering, I hate placing myself at top :P):

1. Broxzier
  2. Cascadia
  3. giraty
  4. imlegos
  5. jensj12
  6. Jochem
  7. Przemek
  8. qbbq
  9. saxman1089
  10. SpiffyJack
  11. TheMightyClem
  12. Tune
  13. WobblyRails
  14. Wuis
Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Today I've collected the saved games of all versions and wrote a script to make a giant screenshot of them, and am planning to compile them into a video. In the video I want to give everyone who participated credit, of course, and to be sure I didn't miss anyone, here's the list of names that I currently have (Alphabetic order in case you're wondering, I hate placing myself at top :P):

1. Broxzier
  2. Cascadia
  3. giraty
  4. imlegos
  5. jensj12
  6. Jochem
  7. Przemek
  8. qbbq
  9. saxman1089
  10. SpiffyJack
  11. TheMightyClem
  12. Tune
  13. WobblyRails
  14. Wuis

What and awesome idea!! Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 14/11/2017 at 00:05, Broxzier said:

Today I've collected the saved games of all versions and wrote a script to make a giant screenshot of them, and am planning to compile them into a video.

I was feeling a bit nostalgic and was browsing through the old group projects. This sound really fun! Did you ever end up making a video? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/04/2019 at 15:16, Tune said:

Did you ever end up making a video

Yeah, but it wasn't finished. I did put them all together by the end of 2017, but my laptop died at the time. I should dig up the files to finish the video.