Group Park 6

Broxzier

Claimed: 
Queue:  @TheMightyClem, WobblyRails, Broxzier, Wuis , Jochem, Tune, imlegos, giraty, qbbq
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack

Untitled.thumb.png.c7b382647137a5c28c9ad88708f1060e.png

Added "Wrath of Amun-Ra"

Added Egyptian Theming

I know Egyptian Theming isn't too popular in the theme poll but I saw a bunch of sand and thought, hey, Egypt.

I may need to expand the queue line a bit.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.16.sv6

Edited by qbbq
  • Like 6

Well I think I've added everything I can. I want to do more! But I'm headed to work for a 16 hour shift. :( Anyways I added "Pirate's Plunge" and "The Scurvy Scrambler". Ride is a little big and the building I built ended up being even bigger still. I plan on doing a "cutaway" view of the building to show the interior themeing of the ride on my next turn. (For now there isn't anything in the building) Also the little pathed bit in the middle of the ride with the building is meant to be a service area of sorts. Next turn I'm going to add a little more to the station building as well because it seems a little bland now that I'm looking at it in the screens.

I also added some more pretty things to the Warf as well as fixed some building errors. ( @cascadia I'm sorry I accidentally broke one of those inner rides and I'm not smart enough to fix it.) I also added a little seating area that backs up to the water ride plus a small "Splash Zone". I hope you guys enjoy!

Claimed: 
Queue: @WobblyRails, Broxzier, Wuis , Jochem, Tune, imlegos, giraty, qbbq,TheMightyClem
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-06-12 09-32-13.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-06-12 09-32-48.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6 2017-06-12 09-34-24.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.17.sv6.sv6

• Like 4

5942cf46a36aa_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-1520-12-12.thumb.png.bf5b5cde61b8a95677ae4a9bf5016d14.png

IMPORTANT:I want to please ask everyone to build paths that are two wide which allows access to the area behind the attraction. At current rate, several areas will be unavailable to reach by 2 wide paths.

Claimed: -
Queue: @Jochem Tune, imlegos, giraty, qbbq,TheMightyClem, Wuis
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack, Broxzier, WobblyRails

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.18.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 4

@Wuis I think he's asking if this should be done to all areas of the park. @giraty if you have open space behind an attraction you built we need to make sure it stays accessible to other builders. We don't want to run out of building space on the map too fast. We need to make sure pathing doesn't become too complicated too. I would be happy to help with this park wide if you guys would like. I enjoy making and decorating paths.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TheMightyClem said:

@Wuis I think he's asking if this should be done to all areas of the park. @giraty if you have open space behind an attraction you built we need to make sure it stays accessible to other builders. We don't want to run out of building space on the map too fast. We need to make sure pathing doesn't become too complicated too. I would be happy to help with this park wide if you guys would like. I enjoy making and decorating paths.

Yeah that's what I mean. I will do it.

@Jochem ......... dang

• Like 3

5944b5b0502e7_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-1621-51-16.png.e4b75749c54a50e9ec988673d7c1b8f0.png

5944b5b3c9890_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-1621-51-55.png.45f7084a4fe633214909310b0d14f41b.png

Built Transit Plaza, a shopping arcade on Mr. Albert Square along with Transit Trikes, a tricycle ride on Mr. Albert Square and Blue Skies Tower, a double-deck observation tower.  Also fixed a bunch of stalls disconnected from paths and a few other issues. 

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.20.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @Tune, imlegos, giraty, qbbq,TheMightyClem, Wuis, Jochem
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia, SpiffyJack, Broxzier, WobblyRails

@jensj12  @RedScope53  @SpiffyJack  @Broxzier  @WobblyRails

• Like 3