Group Park 6

Broxzier

59356df9157d6_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark62017-06-0516-41-51.thumb.png.97289313c51b3b75ef207073c4f9bd33.png

I present to you the new area including a restaurant/shop, a flat ride, a square and my first coaster to feature a backwards section, Tens.

• Added Tens, a family coaster with probably too high ratings to be considered to be one. (The name because it has ten cars on the train. :P )
  • Added Barrels and Little Tom, a spin thing ride.
  • Added a little place where guests can rest while eating their ice cream and drinking their ice tea while a dodgy shopkeeper tries to sell them these very "cheap" shirts
  • Added a square, which still has to be worked at, but currently I'm letting it be as it is. Anyone may do whatever with, you may even remove the square.
  • Added signs to clearify what paths may be used for

Claimed:  -
Queue: Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, WobblyRails, Broxzier, Wuis

Missed: jensj12, Cascadia, RedScope53,Jochem

@Tune, you're up.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.10.sv6

Edit, I'm checking if this is the right file real quick.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 4

Claiming quickly, because the mechanic can't seem to enter Helicopter Training.

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: Tune, SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, WobblyRails, Broxzier, Wuis

Edit: This is quite the issue, the mechanic doesn't enter through the entrance, removing the path and replacing the entrance doesn't seem to fix it either.

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

Claiming quickly, because the mechanic can't seem to enter Helicopter Training.

Claimed: Broxzier

Edit: This is quite the issue, the mechanic doesn't enter through the entrance, removing the path and replacing the entrance doesn't seem to fix it either.

You have to path a mechanic to the exit path for it to work.

Wow with everyone building here im starting to become afraid of my turn hahah. Don't want to screw this park up! Looking good guys!

If it is possible i'll claim my turn one of these days and i would like to build a pirate themed water rapids. (if the pirate theme is ok?)

Edited by Jochem
1 hour ago, cascadia said:

You have to path a mechanic to the exit path for it to work.

Looks like the paths used as floor were causing the issue. After removing them, the mechanic was able to escape the queue line and walk around to get to the exit.

64GXo2g.png

Claimed: -
Missed: jensj12, Cascadia, RedScope53, Jochem

@Tune

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 6.10-pathfingingfix.sv6

• Like 2

@Jochem Don't worry, as long as you had fun making it, there's pretty much no way that it's wrong for the park. (Ofcourse, if we want to get technical here, if you don't obey the rules or just grief the park, we won't be so proud of you.)

Personally I have some doubts about my coaster too, I changed the track a few times and the station has had two other designs. Though I usually end up liking something about the ride, as I keep redoing stuff I don't like. For example, if I hadn't redesigned the ride I hadn't got parts like the supported corner on the tower, the queue as a bridge over the coaster and the middle roofs of the station raised. All these elements of the area I really like now. As criticism I'd say that the building in the back where the train turns forward again, the ditch the queue goes around and the track itself overall are weak. It's just constantly retrying things for me, sometimes that takes 12481248921984 times and sometimes you don't even have to rebuild it as you're happy with it from the start. If you do what fits you, then you'll get the result you want.

TLDR: Says stuff, is selfish about own stuff, repeats what is said above this endlessly long bit which is: Have fun.

On the pirate theme. I think you should be fine, try to add the pieces only when you need them though. As I'm pretty sure there were other themes that ended up higher up that have yet to be selected. The poll is to be found >here< if you want to know what themes have been voted on the most.

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Jochem said:

Wow with everyone building here im starting to become afraid of my turn hahah. Don't want to screw this park up! Looking good guys!

If it is possible i'll claim my turn one of these days and i would like to build a pirate themed water rapids. (if the pirate theme is ok?)

Just have fun... it's all good :D  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, imlegos said:

Why is your social media account a parody of Donald Trumps?

It's not an account. The lies are dropping like cats and dogs. (Pun) The filth this animal(Pun) has bestowed himself has left me furryious(Pun). Sorry, for the terrier (Pun) I caused. :(

If you don't get it, look at Imlegos' post and Broxzier's profile picture.

Claimeth!

Claimed: Tune
Queue: SpiffyJack, imlegos, giraty, qbbq, TheMightyClem, WobblyRails, Broxzier, Wuis , Jochem
Missed: jensj12, RedScope53, Cascadia

I'll probably work on it this evening, so if anyone wants to work on the file until then it's fine.