Group Park 3

Broxzier

oWFchm6.png

Updates this time:

-Fixed a bunch of pathing problems, including building tunnels under The Grand Tour and Ol' Timers (with themed entry areas to fit in with the rides).

-Added a bunch of benches, trash bins, and lights to these paths and various other areas.

-The pirate building is the one that Chef Beef's Belief Burgers is in, right?  If so, I did not touch it on previous turns, but did fix a pathing issue there that turn and patched all the holes I made.  Feel free to redesign this to look it look much better. 

-Constructed a new maintenance building for the park by the river near the park HQ, along with a study concrete bridge for trucks to drive over.  It includes restrooms and a new ride, a ball play area named Behind The Scenes Park Tour (meant to represent a, well, behind the scenes park tour).  Note the easter egg involving park staff being trained on certain aspects of coaster repair!  Not my best work- feel free to improve it.  In particular, if anyone has any parking lot gates they can add to the entrance to the parking lot there, that would be great. 

-Another new ride is by the river closer to Monster Jam and the mountain- it's a bouncing cushion that peeps can jump up and down on.  Upstairs in the same building is a rental space for bouncing parties and other events.  The building is made of very strong Plexiglass to provide for excellent views of the river and mountain. 

-Renamed a bunch of decorative rides and rides part of other rides that were not named to reflect their functions.

-Reopened Dark Matter as a long test run didn't show any problems with it. 

-Added Chris Sawyer's RCT Experience, a motion simulator allowing groups of 4 guests at a time to build their very own (quick) mini virtual theme park and ride a coaster in it (think a virtual reality stripped down version of RCT2 in full 3D).  It's near Kiddie Kingdom by Water Rush. 

-Added a clothing store called Doge Clothing ("Many Bargain, Such Saving") selling hats, shirts, and sunglasses to the food court by Kiddie Kingdom for parents who are waiting for their kids and trust them enough to not watch them. 

-Made the windows at Sealions! The Show brighter. 

tl;dr Built one small new area (the maintenance dept.), added a bunch of improvements all over the park, and built a few rides in existing areas. 

Claimed:
Queue: @Philmon11, Wuis, Dan, Broxzier, jensj12, Cascadia
Missed: @imlegos, @SuperVarken, @ziscor

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.43.sv6

Claimed:
Queue: Wuis, Dan, Broxzier, jensj12, Cascadia
Missed: @imlegos, @SuperVarken, @ziscor , Philmon11

Tommorow afternoon or evening I will claim so, let's not go night mode in a school week. ^^ 

And if you want to claim it you can do so because I'm honestly kinda busy. (hehe another turn) Actually happy that I still have a part of my own park/build log ready for upload.

Was hosting a server tonight and randomly chose a file for the server.  It turned out to be the latest version of this group park.  Everybody that came praised the park, and I plan to upload an unofficial park update tomorrow night (that will not be an official turn) showing what these people did.

@cascadia I've been wanting to do that for a long time. :P The only thing that stops me still is my high ping. I'm looking forward to see what the folks over at the MP scene did! Preferably, throw some names as well.

Also, I won't be able to claim the park till coming Sunday, so no need to tag my name till then. 

Edited by ziscor
1 hour ago, imlegos said:

Well, I'm pretty sure someone already built a Mine Train coaster... (And we already have too much scenery for me to add terrain pieces for one anyway)

How about a zip line coaster?  It's exactly what it sounds like- peeps ride a zip line hanging from it.  I can post the ride file if you want me to.