Group Park 3

Broxzier

Done.

• Pretty much spent time doing something with the Cranium Shaker, to the point I can't call it that anymore. :P New name: Natural Reclamation.

Built at the heart of SherbyWood (present day Group Park 3), the ride Cranium Shaker was suddenly taken over by mother nature. All mechanical structures have gotten covered in mysterious vines that refuse to detach; immediate surroundings of the Coaster are now filled by wild Flora. Environmentalists are confused by recent developments due to no fore-warning signs of these changes. Park Authorities were forced to place fences outside the area in hope of containing the issue.

lol wut.png

• Added two CC roofs: two types of Glass roof variations.
  • Hired one extra Handyman to patrol the area Broxzier recently built.
  • New Maze: SherbyWood Maze (how original amirite??). Located in top left corner of the image.

Claimed: -
Queue: @jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor
Missed: Philmon11, imlegos, SuperVarken

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.35.sv6

(I think I may have spent equal amount of time making this post, if not more than, the time I spent on my actual turn)

Edited by ziscor
  • Like 1

OH NO, and this next to the Queen Bee coaster! What a coincidence, or is it?

I think it is horrible you removed my beautiful self sculpted Italian cypresses but it's your coaster. :P And in the end it looks a lot better too!

Also on a side note I think that the monorail is a coaster on itself currently, it wraps around everything it can, it goes up and down, left and right and I don't think that is what a monorail is for, I think we need to redo the track of the monorail so you end up seeing more and go less left and right, up and down? who's with me?

On a practical note, I'm with you on changing the Monorail track a bit. It should reduce commute time as well. (I should be honest here, I twisted the track a lot when I was extending it.)

I tried to do something with the Cypress and other trees you placed, but the theme was not coming off nicely. :P 

2 hours ago, Wuis said:

next to the Queen Bee coaster! What a coincidence, or is it?

Oh, wow! Didn't even think about Queen Bee at all. :o Maybe that name in the off-focus was giving me subliminal messages to make it Wild Nature themed. :D

Edited by ziscor

I've already straightened the monorail where possible (which is everywhere except where is goes through Splinter) and it indeed looks better. A new ride has been built already, I just need to decorate it before I can upload it (which will be a lot of work I guess).

It says "OpenRCT2 Build 0.0.4 stable released!"

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else ;_;

By the way, I did sack a handyman and replaced him with a better one (he had some useless patrolling set up so I decided to sack him. Inconvenient, I know). I think I named him Tobey Maguire for some useless reason.

Maybe we should name patrolled staff for the area they patrol

For instance: Queen Bee HM 1, Queen Bee M 1, Queen Bee E 1, and Queen Bee SG 1

(HM = Handyman, M = Mechanic, E = Entertainer, SG = Security Guard)

On another note, spell check identifies "HM" as a valid word, Hidden Machines confirmed?

4 minutes ago, imlegos said:

Maybe we should name patrolled staff for the area they patrol

For instance: Queen Bee HM 1, Queen Bee M 1, Queen Bee E 1, and Queen Bee SG 1

(HM = Handyman, M = Mechanic, E = Entertainer, SG = Security Guard)

On another note, spell check identifies "HM" as a valid word, Hidden Machines confirmed?

243306-bigthumbnail.jpg

4 minutes ago, imlegos said:

Hidden Machines confirmed

Oh, so NOW you give out Pokémon references, lol.

It should take a lot of time if we decide to name staff after self-defined sectors if we do it in the far future, so now would be the least time-consuming moment to do it. I don't exactly know how we'd name these sectors, but I'm curious to know. Is there a system you know that real world locations use?

35 minutes ago, imlegos said:

I bet if we keep this news thing going, at some point somthing pretaining to "Freedom Park Mine Train still unfinished"  will appear. It's become too big of a gag around anything that includes me and RCT2.

Say no more:

Meme Away.png

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, ziscor said:

Oh, so NOW you give out Pokémon references, lol.

It should take a lot of time if we decide to name staff after self-defined sectors if we do it in the far future, so now would be the least time-consuming moment to do it. I don't exactly know how we'd name these sectors, but I'm curious to know. Is there a system you know that real world locations use?

If the area itself doesn't already have a particular name, we'd name them after the most note-able attraction in/near the patrol zone.

Also, "Park visitors claim to have found centuries old "Mein Train". Park Authorities still baffled about it's sheer existence in the park"

Edited by imlegos