Group Park 3

Broxzier

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Cascadia, Philmon11
MissedImlegos, SuperVarken 

EDIT: Who saw that I cheated with the Stallion queue by placing a path before the actual queue and changed it? :P 

EDIT2: Splinter re-opened.

EDIT3: When adding new coasters/attractions/stalls, make sure to remove them when you actually don't use them.

Edited by Wuis

Well, how about changing the track slightly, seeing this does not happen everywhere for every player occasionally as far as Gigas go. I wouldn't bet slight tweaks in design would change the problem but there's no harm in trying is there?

SCR124.png

• New coaster; "Project KB". A family boomerang coaster. It has been built by an anonymous corporation who has sent it as a "gift". For some reason, bees swarm the benches around this coaster. (THE HANDYMAN KNOWS)
  • In the top left corner the tight race for the Guests Favourite, had to close file before I smashed my computer due to getting beaten by a kiddie coaster
  • In the top right corner the stats from "Project KB", decent stats for a family coaster
  • In the bottom right corner the little change to Splinter, now turning right instead of left

On a side note I honestly want to apologize for not putting as much effort as I could in the things I've been building the last turns, it's just that I don't want to end up claiming it for 48 hours and only working the first 2 hours, when I end up seeing I can claim something in the afternoon or in a weekend/vacation/holiday I will try to make it up again. ;) 

Claimed: -
Queue: Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Cascadia, Philmon11, Wuis

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.39.sv6

Yeah, I also kinda didn't keep it to my rule. I just don't know what kind of other rides I have to build, especially when certain rides are already built I kinda don't choose them anymore. Queen Bee was also going to 'bee" a tracked ride, but if so I wanted more to it. A solution like now done with the attraction Dan made his last turn would've worked out pretty well but I'm not that creative.

I do want to fill up some places in the park though, thing here is that I am too afraid I will have to change something about the attractions nearby. Also I've always wanted the Dinghy Slide to have a station.

Edited by Wuis
13 hours ago, Wuis said:

Claimed: Wuis
Queue: Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Cascadia, Philmon11

EDIT: Who saw that I cheated with the Stallion queue by placing a path before the actual queue and changed it? :P 

EDIT2: Splinter re-opened.

EDIT3: When adding new coasters/attractions/stalls, make sure to remove them when you actually don't use them.

I fixed that path.  Peeps were getting confused.

The park rating is getting rather low.  Guests can't find Stallion and Splinter, and there are a few trouble spots for pathogens issues in the park.  The next person to take a turn should fix this.

20 minutes ago, ziscor said:

I found that cleaning all the puke/ litter on jensj12's tower brings the rating to about 890. Try that.

Yeah, I was playing around with it and doing that plus fixing pathing problems in a few places brings it back up to about 950.  The next person to take a turn should do these things right away in the park. 

So this time round, I've had a look and play around with Dark Matter, everything seems to be working fine my end now.

The latest addition to the park is Cloud Nine, a small helicopter ride that allows guests to gently float above the clouds in their own little helicopter. Watch out for the rain cloud though - you might get wet!

SCR16.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.40.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue @Broxzier, ziscor, jensj12, Cascadia, Philmon11, Wuis, Dan

Edited by Dan
  • Like 2