Group Park 3

Broxzier

Good idea. I was wishing someone would connect the two rivers, and it seems that can happen now. Great detailing on the banks of the river, btw! I tried your methods, but I couldn't nail it back then, so mostly gave up on it. :P 

Edited by ziscor
1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

Small update: I extended the river somewhat more, making ti go towards the other waters that are already there.

qBaz7zK.png

Great bridge, there.  Also, what's that brown thing at the right end of the river?  Is it a peep in the river, or something else? 

A new ride has been built: Resolver, a bobsleigh coaster. The guests seem to like it a lot, it's the #3 ride with most favourites already. The queue line contains over a 100 guests, but is always full. Only a few people think they have been waiting for ages at the end of it.

4Lq4s42.png

Other things I did:

• Added a new scenery group for building the house and pier. Not all of it is used, but I left them in the save
  • Extended the river and connected it with the other waters in the park
  • Solved a pathing issue in the jungle area where guests leaving the park got stuck
  • Changed the patrol area of one of the mechanics to fix the new ride

Claimed: -
Queue: @ziscor, jensj12, Cascadia, Philmon11, Wuis, Dan, Broxzier
Missed: Imlegos, SuperVarken

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.41.sv6

1 hour ago, jensj12 said:

I should be able to finish my last exam tomorrow and claim it just in time before reaching the time limit. Already thinking what I might build.....

Good luck!  Feel free to take an extra 24 hours to claim if you need it- I don't mind.

2 hours ago, jensj12 said:

I should be able to finish my last exam tomorrow and claim it just in time before reaching the time limit. Already thinking what I might build.....

Finish it off! Kill it with fire! You'll not just ace it but embarrass it, good luck on the exam and the turn man :D

Claimed: jensj12
Queue: Cascadia, Philmon11, Wuis, Dan, Broxzier
Missed: Imlegos, SuperVarken, ziscor

The tile inspector still crashes the game. I've filed an issue for it on github last time and it hasn't been fixed yet. For now it means I can't finish my monster jam ride.

Broxzier, your ride has a lot of on-ride waiting time, it might even reach the same capacity with 3 trains instead of 4.

Edited by jensj12

Work in progress:

SCR109.png

Also added a new toilet type and placed it in multiple places. ~200 guests needed it.

Since Broxzier fixed the tile inspector on his own branch I might be able to finish that part too tomorrow.

Exams went very well, and even better than that, I've been selected for the national team for the international olympiad in informatics in Russia this year.

• Found and reported two more issues
  • Added 'Turbo Tunnel' (does anyone know that ride?)
  • SCR113.png
  • Improvements are welcome, as well as extending the area.
  • Do NOT use the mountain tool near that pit.
  • Fixed a pathing issue (the two toilets near kiddie coaster caused it), look at all those guests heading home
  • SCR112.png
  • Park rating is back at 950+
  • Added a new toilet type and used it a few times. The number of guests that need one is reduced by 40% now.
  • Started working on Monster Jam scenery, will continue on it once one of the reported bugs is fixed. Feel free to improve the already built parts.
  • Not Turbo Tunnel, but Cruise is somehow the most favourited ride now.
  • The shortcut path near Cruise was preventing guests from entering cruise, fixed that, and made it look better as well (and fixed some clearance issues with the path/scenery above it)
  • Reduced (or eliminated) the chance of a crash on cruise
  • The OpenRCT Group Park 3.42.sv6

Finally I can really like how some of my scenery turned out. Thanks for all feedback and improvements on it.

Claimed: -
Queue@cascadia, Philmon11, Wuis, Dan, Broxzier, jensj12
Missed: Imlegos, SuperVarken, ziscor

• Like 1