Group Park 3

Broxzier

Found some more pathing issues.  Here's the complete list:

-Exit path and scenery at Ol' Timers' edit needs to be fixed.

-A bridge across the river by Riverside Bounce (starting at the little plaza and boardwalk in front of it) and tunnel under Resolver to connect the two main paths by each ride needs to be built.

-The riverside path on the undeveloped side of the river needs to be extended to the new Asian themed area.

-Drinks Stall 1 needs to be rebuilt so that it actually connects to the path.

-Burger Bar 1 needs to be opened.

It's okay, you have 48 hours after claiming so you would only be at 39 hours so no biggie. It's just that we care knowing you haven't died or anything is holding you back, also if you did anything relevant for the eye in the first 24 hours a small update involving a picture is nice. 

Kinda my bad too, I just have no idea what to do with the paths or how to find them. Yes, I've seen them before and know they exist but I usually stumble upon them because I make a whole park on my own and now I kinda don't.

1 hour ago, Wuis said:

Kinda my bad too, I just have no idea what to do with the paths or how to find them. Yes, I've seen them before and know they exist but I usually stumble upon them because I make a whole park on my own and now I kinda don't.

-Open the peep thoughts menu and click on the "it's too crowded", "I'm lost/I can't find x", and "I want to go home" complaints.

-Click on the map button in the menu itself to display the location of these peeps.

-Find any dense spots- some of them will be the trouble spots.

-See where the peeps are trying to go and connect that place to there with a more direct path.

14 minutes ago, RedScope53 said:

I'd liked to join! Used to do this with SimCity4.  The fantastic times we had were just that, fantastic!

Just add yourself to the queue next time.  ;)

Warning: It might take a few days to get to your turn, so be patient.

Claimed: Dan
Queue: Broxzier, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope52
Missed: imlegos, SuperVarken, ziscor, Philmon11

54 minutes ago, WobblyRails said:

ooooo can i join (again after suddenly died XD)

:D

Just add yourself to the queue next time.  ;)

Warning: It might take a few days to get to your turn, so be patient.

Claimed: Dan
Queue: Broxzier, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope52, WobblyRails

Tribal, a Maurer Sohne spinning coaster has launched at the park. Alongside the latest family thrill addition, several new improvements have been made to the park:

- Guests are now able to exit Ol' Timers, including those who have aged 20 years whilst waiting for the door to be unlocked rather than climbing out through a window.

- The depressed and lonely staff member on Drinks Stall 1 is now serving guests.

- Burger Bar 1 has opened for business (but sadly for the Food and Beverage team, is not as popular as Tribal).

- A new path has been built along the river into the Asian themed area.

Wasn't too sure of what your vision was regarding the Resolver path, @cascadia, so I'll leave that to you. :)

Claimed:
Queue: @Broxzier,  jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope52, WobblyRails, Dan

SCR20.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.45.sv6

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dan said:

Tribal, a Maurer Sohne spinning coaster has launched at the park. Alongside the latest family thrill addition, several new improvements have been made to the park:

- Guests are now able to exit Ol' Timers, including those who have aged 20 years whilst waiting for the door to be unlocked rather than climbing out through a window.

- The depressed and lonely staff member on Drinks Stall 1 is now serving guests.

- Burger Bar 1 has opened for business (but sadly for the Food and Beverage team, is not as popular as Tribal).

- A new path has been built along the river into the Asian themed area.

Wasn't too sure of what your vision was regarding the Resolver path, @cascadia, so I'll leave that to you. :)

Claimed:
Queue: @Broxzier,  jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope52, WobblyRails, Dan

I'd just like to add, its 53, not 52 :P

Edited by RedScope53
1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

Whoops, I meant to claim it last night, but had been busy. Claiming it now! 

Thanks!

Current queue:

Claimed: Broxzier 
Queue: jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53, WobblyRails, Dan

Edited by cascadia

I build a Mega Swinging Ship. It's not finished, but I want to go to bed, and tomorrow I don't have much time :P I'll probably further improve it my next turn.

F2aJw1x.png

• Made the King of Durango Mountain have a 16 car-long train again, and coloured the vehicles to be more like the actual snake (lampropeltis elapsoides) - g-force is high for one state, but I don't mind
  • Connected a path near Sherwood Heights that was not connected with its neighbours causing guests to get stuck
  • Normalized the fences near Sherwood Heights
  • Removed the park fences near the entrance
  • Made a Yoshi and his egg out of flowers

Didn't solve the guests heading to Tribal. Making a underground path is super ugly in my opinion, especially for such a small distance. I suggest moving the queue entrance to be near the crossing instead.

Claimed: -
Queue: @ziscor, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53, WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier
Missed: imlegos, SuperVarken, Philmon11

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.46.sv6

• Like 1