Group Park 3

Broxzier

Tried rerouting the queue path for Tribal to fix the pathing issue, but that just caused new pathing issues elsewhere.  Built a path through Tribal as a temporary solution instead someone else can find something better.  Built some scenery around the path to integrate it into the ride.

Built some temporary paths to connect ziscor's castle to the rest of the park. 

Fixed a vandalism and litter problem arising from an area not covered by janitors.

Opened Sherbywood Castle Maze.

2 hours ago, cascadia said:

@ziscor I see that you put a piece of art next to the maintenance building.  I was thinking about putting a hotel there- do you mind if I delete it so you can rebuild it later elsewhere, or do you want me to keep it?

You're talking about the Yoshi and the egg, right? That was Broxzier, not me. :P

Moved the Yoshi garden art across the street from the maintenance building. 

Added a food court to Sherbywood Castle. 

Added a bunch of benches and trash bins to the castle and elsewhere in various areas of the park.

Edited by cascadia

Named all food and drink booths and all other stalls.

Renamed the monorail Sherbywood Monorail as a placeholder name while we decide on the monorail's name, because Monorail 1 is an annoying generic name. 

Built a tunnel under Magical Gardens and Splinter to fix yet another pathing problem (how many of these are there?!)

Edited by cascadia

SCR9.png

New things:

-Ride that simulates SpaceX's Grasshopper rocket called SpaceX Grasshopper Experience.

-Fire Tower that guests can jump from on a zipline called Ranger Gort's Fire Tower.

-Riverside Spa & Inn, a spa and inn with a boardwalk and food, plus a Walgreens.

-Boat ride called Riverside Rowers.  If anyone can make the track invisible, please do!

-New food courts

-Lots of new paths to fix pathing problems.  Feel free to reroute them.

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.48.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @Wuis , Yimmy, RedScope53, WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia 
Missed: @imlegos , @SuperVarken , @Philmon11 , @jensj12

Edited by cascadia
26 minutes ago, ziscor said:

You can still make your changes and upload the new park file by the name "The OpenRCT2 Group Park 3.48a.sv6" and add a footnote stating any changes you made.

If no one claims the park by the morning, I'll do so.  Thanks! :)

I'd like to join in, added myself to the queue.

Claimed: jensj12
Queue: Wuis , Yimmy, RedScope53, WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22
Missed: imlegos , SuperVarken , Philmon11

Edited by wilburg22

It was at the point where guests walked from the queue into the entrance hut. There was indeed a path underneath it that didn't have any function.

I've also removed another ugly path built with no clearance checks. Please try to avoid disabling clearance checks and load an earlier save whenever you mess up.

Note that instead of adding a shortcut path, modifying existing paths can sometimes work much better. Look at the pathing issue I posted an image for, removing one piece of path fixed it all.

Ok, failed to build what I wanted (will try again in the next group park), so I removed it and tried to finish monster jam, which didn't work out as good as I hoped. I couldn't remember which colors I wanted to use for the last part, so I just guessed blue. It probably was something else. Feel free to massively improve what I've built today, as I'm just not happy with it now.

Added some toilets in the castle. Fixed some pathing issues. Merged two shortcuts serving the same purpose near cruise. Spotted a tunnel underneath tribal that could have been built around tribal as well. Added bins/benches/lamps (in case anyone is going to use the expanded rendering).

SCR117.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.49.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue@Wuis, Yimmy, RedScope53, WobblyRails, Dan, Broxzier, ziscor, Cascadia, wilburg22, jensj12
Missed: imlegos , SuperVarken , Philmon11

We're very close to the scenery limit in the object selection.