Group Park 3

Broxzier

55 minutes ago, ziscor said:

Noice. I'd rather that you posted an image for all to see as well :P 

Will do so once I get done with tonight's session.

33 minutes ago, ziscor said:

I saw it, and I'm rather disappointed the park didn't manage to get packed to the brim. @SensualEthiopianPolice: You made your Racer Woodie as usual, I see :P

Only had about an hour last night, so not surprising.

33 minutes ago, SensualEthiopianPolice said:

yes and proud of it

As I said last night, clone rides are the best rides (and clones)!  :P  ;) 

SCR128.pngSCR129.png

• Added an asian area including;
  • Chinese Junk Ship Swing RIde(?) named - "Hi" - 
  • Flying Carpet named - "Hey" -
  • Oak Barrel Rapids Ride(?) named - "Hell No" -
  • A food court with drinks, food and toilets
  • Changed path monorail
  • Wuis cried because he couldn't add a gigantic coaster to the area

I changed around the path of the monorail to get it going straight more, I also made a confusing path for guests that doesn't inflict them currently (I've sped forward a bit) but it obviously will, so sorry in advance. Also sorry for not using the expansion's Asia theming, I'm lazy. :P

Claimed: -
Queue: @Dan, Broxzier, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis
Missed: @imlegos, @SuperVarken, Ziscor , Philmon11

The OpenRCT Group Park 3.44.sv6

Edited by Wuis

Also, to whoever gets the next turn: There is a pathing issue at Ol' Timers' exit.  Please fix it and also use zero clearance to restore any scenery you deleted.   There are also pathing issues at Riverside Bounce (build a bridge across the river and tunnel under Resolver to fix it) and at the new Asian area (easily fixable by extending the riverside path to meet the Asian area). 

Edited by cascadia

Screenshots from last night's multiplayer session:

Here is a medieval themed area, along with a sci-fi area called Futureland (built by Vape Lord and Jared, respectively):

DgdvHm4.png

That black and red coaster on the right side is King of Red Lions, by daddy sakurai, who managed to build a decent ride without the use of banking.  Everyone, a long round of applause for this promising newbie!  :)

A trio of coasters here (The blue coaster is Gigacoaster By Travis, the red one is Red Menace by someone I can't remember, and the white one is Sidewinder, which is also by someone I can't remember):

YIgiNEt.png

@SensualEthiopianPolice built his white Racer coaster in the lower corner.  Yimmy, a relative newbie, built Quadrifax, (that small black coaster) which was hampered by the fact that it's slightly over the intensity preferences of most guests, but when intensity is disabled, guests love it.  Congrats on a good design in a small space.  Foresh built Crimson Rails, a rail coaster that goes past a lake and through waterfalls.  That coaster in the lower right hand corner is Boomerang- I don't know who built it.

aTVWfpw.png

And finally, the area I've been saving for last: Shipwreck Bay, by FredDurst.  I really hope he joins this forum and thread, because his theming  and scenery work is excellent and would make this park even better with his rides and themed areas:

F4r6YeJ.png

Even when incomplete, you can see he has talent.  The log flume is YARGH!, there are food and drinks, plus a restroom, a Jolly Roger Slide and Pirate Ship ride, a mine train ride named Blackbeard's Treasure Chest, and an LIM Launched Coaster named The Flying Dutchman. 

• Like 1

Thanks Ziscor and Cascadia, I kinda stole the colors of the walls from a short series by Theme Park Worldwide on Youtube, I always struggled with the asian theming but since I use these for a variety in walls I really like the theme.  Now I actually look back at the videos they made, it looks totally different but it's where I inspired that from. If you really like the theming you should look out for my next build log. ;) 

On another note the names are a bit racist, I might want to change those to something more appropriate, seeing my update post you might see in what kind of mood I made all that. Also if it indeed looks compact, then it all worked out. :D