Group Park 4

Broxzier

Images:                                                                                                                                                                               

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-02 17-09-22.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-02 17-08-53.png

File: The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.35.sv6

Changes:

• Changed layout of Rusty Railway to prevent trains from crashing into the last block brakes
  • Changed paths to make it seem somewhat more logical
  • Changed layout of ??? because Redscope really thinks I am an asshole and it is making me mentally unstable(jk)

List:

Claimed: -
Queue@Broxzier imlegos, Cascadia, RedScope53, Wuis
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, jensj12

Notes:

@Philmon11 If you want to change it back, you can do so. But as you haven't really clearly made a comment, I kept as I had it.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Wuis said:

Images:                                                                                                                                                                               

File: The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.35.sv6

Changes:

• Changed layout of Rusty Railway to prevent trains from crashing into the last block brakes
  • Changed paths to make it seem somewhat more logical
  • Changed layout of ??? because Redscope really thinks I am an asshole and it is making me mentally unstable(jk)

List:

Queue@Broxzier imlegos, Cascadia, RedScope53, Wuis
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, jensj12

Notes:

@Philmon11 If you want to change it back, you can do so. But as you haven't really clearly made a comment, I kept as I had it.

You asshole...

Uploading it now, because tomorrow I won't have time to continue.

TXUeJuF.png

• Moved the bridge near Minefalls, it now uses the supports there were there already
  • Shortened the queue for Minefalls now that its popularity is dropping
  • Fixed disconnected footpath at the entrance and exit of Chair Lift 1, a mechanic couldn't enter through the exit
  • Fixed disconnected footpath at the exit of Goldrush Racers, same, mechanic couldn't enter this one either
  • Fixed disconnected footpath at the exit of Asuasoo Junior, and also here a mechanic couldn't enter the exit
  • Removed a few trees that were clipping through Bedevilled Backwoods

Queue: @imlegos, Cascadia, RedScope53, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, jensj12

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.36.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
typo
  • Like 3

Once you see what's inside the mountain you know which coaster in Europe gave me the inspiration to build this. I'm not entirely happy yet with the design on the backside of the mountain so I might still change that (once I got my laptop back, wifi card is semi-broken).

Queue@cascadia, RedScope53, Wuis, Broxzier, jensj12
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos

• Built a rollercoaster
  • Built paths
  • Screenshots above
  • Built a station platform
  • Placed bins and benches
  • Placed back some trees
  • Hired handyman
  • Fixed another shop not being connected to a path
  • Fixed file name
  • Noticed that many guests heading for Meltdown are stuck ( @zaxcav? )
  • The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.37.sv6

More decorations are welcome

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

Noticed that many guests heading for Meltdown are stuck

When I tried out his pathfinding PR during my turn, they were all able to find their way...

Something I just noticed, when I try to open the park in vanilla RCT2 I'm getting an access violation error right away (with horror music playing in the background). :/ Not sure what's causing this.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-08 21-18-05.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.38.sv6

-Built Natalie's Putting Green, a mini-golf course with a food court inside it.

-Rebuilt the pier that has Seaview Wheel on it to connect directly into the new golf course.

-Fixed all vandalism in the park. 

Queue: @RedScope53 , Wuis, Broxzier, jensj12, Cascadia
Missed: @Centric, @Dan, @ImABoss, @ectricsanon, @BlazingEmpireHD, @SensualEthiopianPolice, @_SpacE__, @WobblyRails, @YoloSweggLord, @Philmon11, @TCE, @imlegos

Claimed
Queue: @Broxzier jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53

• Added Rocks and Shrubs Inc., a pick-up truck tracked ride
  • Added Green Bazaar, a square with various stalls to drink and eat

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-11-10 21-48-36.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.39.sv6

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 1