Group Park 4

Broxzier

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-13 23-43-13.png

Built yet another delta ride, this time a "plane tour" type suspended coaster called Delta Overflight.  Also built a bunch of stalls to cover areas in the park that aren't a short walk from food- went over the limit, but that's only because I probably won't take any more turns after this and am moving myself to the missed list because I probably won't have time to build for a few weeks after this.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.51.sv6

Claimed: -
Queue: @jensj12, Jochem, Broxzier, Wuis
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, Cascadia

@YoloSweggLord  @Philmon11  @TCE  @imlegos  @RedScope53  @SensualEthiopianPolice

1 minute ago, Broxzier said:

The one at the mountain, near the new Go Karts ride? There's no theming there so sure, small tweaks to the track are allowed too.

Alright. And i noticed there is a big unfinished corkscrew rollercoaster. is someone still finishing that?

1 hour ago, Wuis said:

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-14 23-32-51.png

@Jochem Our vile guests have from throwing trash and puking all over the floor to destroying lamps, benches and bins now developed the habit of destroying paths. Would you be so nice to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Sure :)

@Broxzier @Wuis @cascadia

And here is a quick Up-date

1) i tried to decorate the monorail next to the go karts in somewhat the same theme.

2) Sandhoppers crashed, I don't know why though.

3) Finished the corkscrew coaster.

I Fixed a mechanic that was having a hard time finding the monster trucks. (his area was highlighted but for        some reason he was at the other side of the park.)

So give me all the feedback you want :P. I'm still working on it and continue with it tomorrow.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-15 00-48-16.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-15 00-48-32.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-15 00-50-21.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-15 01-05-10.png

Edited by Jochem
  • Like 3

"Quick" Update he said...

I like the loop around the station, although no idea how we are going to make a station around it. Also, the block brake section there was more meant for being midway to the ride instead of it being the final and only section.

• Like 1

@Wuis 

Yeah i know, i am planning on making the coaster bigger in the desert area.

@Philmon11

You mean the station? because thats the only thing that i changed that was already built in my save file. I can change it back to how it was if you want that. This was more like an idea so im open for every feedback. :)

Edit:

I finished my part for this turn :)

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-15 18-35-21.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-12-15 18-35-18.png

-I build a mountain themed water rapid. Only to discover that there already is one in the park. So it's up to you guys do i need to remove it?

-I also highlighted the paths for all the security guards, so hopefully the vandalism goes down. (Fixed a lot of benches and bins as well.)

-I also noticed that the mechanics can't find the exit to oregon trail (somehow it's sideways?)

-And i removed the last part of the corkscrew rollercoaster except for the looping so the next person can build on it if he/she wants to.

Claimed: -
Queue: @Broxzier, Wuis, Cascadia, Jochem
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.52.sv6

Edited by Jochem
  • Like 1

Queue: Broxzier, Jochem
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis

Same, I'm going away for the weekend. So I won't be able to take my next turn which is probably going to be in the weekend.

Doing a quick fix for a pathing issue caused by someone cutting off the lower level access for the path up the mountain by the monorail station.

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 4.52a.sv6

Queue: @Broxzier, Jochem
Missed: YoloSweggLord, Philmon11, TCE, imlegos, RedScope53, SensualEthiopianPolice, jensj12, Cascadia, Wuis

@YoloSweggLord  @Philmon11  @TCE  @imlegos  @RedScope53  @SensualEthiopianPolice  @jensj12