Group Park 4

Broxzier

It still amazes me that a good group of people, so many of you, can make such epic things. Whereas, my area is still a piece a junk. I would have worked on it last go round, but I am so darn busy. Next go round, I want to actually try and make something good.

By the way, is it possible for me to get an entire screenshot of the progress?

Edited by BlazingEmpireHD

Mostly fixed issues, let me repeat, do not do anything related to paths with 'disable clearance checks' on, and built a simple attraction.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-21 13-48-31.png

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.30.sv6

The park rating is fixed, the number of guests not (yet). Special thanks to Broxzier for the improved tile inspector that allowed me to fix pathing issues and build scenery much faster.

Claimed: -
Queue@YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, jensj12
Missed:  Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

Edited by jensj12
  • Like 1

Oiii, Jens claimed it. I'll probably have to get into the missed list for the first time. T_T  someone in my household has his birthday this weekend, we'll have visitors the other day and school exams, which they say is important and what not. I hope I can squeeze it in whenever I get my turn, but I fear for not being able to, primarily for the first two reasons.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-22 22-09-55.png

Sorry, if I messed up the surrounding area. This is my first try on a coaster and I don't completely like it, but it has something and the ratings are so I kept it.

QueueBroxzier, imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, jensj12, Wuis
Missed:  Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.31.sv6

• Like 1

WRGSqPI.jpg

Fixes

• Set max/min waiting time for mountain chairlifts to allow more guests for using it
  • Same goes for Oreogon Trail, which had a lot of negative thoughts because the station was cramped, and waiting times were long
  • Made small changes to the Mountain Blast coaster, to prevent guests' heads and hands from being chopped off
  • Consistent edge colouring near mountain blast

I just noticed that Delta Explorer is taking up way too much space for one turn, it's occupying 1500 tiles, where 900 is the max...

I will continue later, to add some scenery to this part.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Broxzier said:

I just noticed that Delta Explorer is taking up way too much space for one turn, it's occupying 1500 tiles, where 900 is the max...

That could very easily be possible. Should've waited for others to claim parts of that area before adding a widespread attraction to it. I hoped it would be ok because other attractions can still easily fit there. I can chop off the less interesting parts of the ride (about 50%) to be build by others if you'd like

• Like 1

bNTySii.jpg

Sorry for the delay, here's it is.

Other than the list posted above, I placed some more staff around the park and edited patrol areas, and added a few other scenery pieces around the mountain area on the other side.

Queue: @imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed:  Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.32.sv6

Edited by Broxzier
  • Like 1

Added a temporary bridge across the river by Minefalls and extended the staircase path to link two sections of path on the mountain together to fix two pathing issues.

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.32b.sv6

Claimed: Cascadia
Queue: @imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed@Centric, @Dan, @ImABoss, @ectricsanon, @BlazingEmpireHD, @SensualEthiopianPolice, @_SpacE__, @WobblyRails, @YoloSweggLord

You should probably remove yourself from claimed @cascadia :P It's been 24 hours, but in case @imlegos was confused he can go ahead another 24 hours.

Queue: imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, jensj12, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, _SpacE__, WobblyRails, YoloSweggLord

• Like 1