Group Park 4

Broxzier

Claimed: -
Queue:  @YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__

I sadly couldn't do anything, I thought I have time but I sadly got even more RL stuff to do. But since this is a new page I will just reupload the same savefile.

Putting myself to the missed turn list, otherwise if not ok, just put me back at the end of the queue.

edit: as a quick reminder, Planet Coaster has an Alpha Weekend for everyone who owns the Thrillseeker Edition! :)

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.20a.sv6

Edited by _SpacE__
  • Like 1

I'll also add myself to the missed turn list. I've been busy with Hurricane Matthew and I'm planning on having a busy weekend, hopefully I'll be able to work on it by Monday.

Queue: @WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord

Also, thanks Cascadia for bumping me up to 100 reputation :D

Edited by YoloSweggLord
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, YoloSweggLord said:

I'll also add myself to the missed turn list. I've been busy with Hurricane Matthew and I'm planning on having a busy weekend, hopefully I'll be able to work on it by Monday.

Queue: @WobblyRails, TCE, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord

Also, thanks Cascadia for bumping me up to 100 reputation :D

Ah my east coast brother, stay safe. We've barely gotten rain on this side lol

• Like 1

Claimed: - TCE
Queue:  Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails

Claimed, I'll get onto it tomorrow.

• Like 1

I made an Arrow double looping double corkscrew coaster called Oklahoma Twister. I also redid some of the pathwork around this area to incorporate the coaster (oh, how I love coaster-path interaction :D )

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-11 12-32-40.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-11 12-32-56.png

If the design looks familiar, that's cause I've used it before in multiplayer servers.

Changelog:

-redid the temporary paths by the beachy area to (hopefully) something more permanent

-added Oklahoma Twister

-redid pathwork around Oklahoma Twister

-added a temporary path from Goodmaize to Delta Tour

-added lamps, benches, trash bins around Oklahoma Twister

Queue: @Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.22.sv6

Edited by YoloSweggLord
  • Like 1

Claimed: Wusy is sad becus planet coaster weekend is over and he didn't buy the early access

Queue:  Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

Here, that'll show you that my absence is only to better the park. this rapids is way to spread out, barely has any elements and the tunnels are REAL head choppers, they chop your head off, every attempt it works. It's BAD! Can I go home now to eat chocolate ice cream in a corner crying through the whole night? :D  (im kidding)

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-11 00-08-39.png

ps. I thought I might get the attraction build this evening already, but it hasn't really been a success. Not being able to build a coaster is so painful ;; will continue tomorrow (in about 17 hours or so)

• Like 1

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-12 17-26-11.png

Let's start off with some bad news, due to not wanting any Samsung Galaxy Note 7s in the park, I had to remove 2 of the trains on Meltdown. 

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-12 22-16-05.png

• Added a rapids ride; Bubble Bypass: 5.75 excitement (high) 1.59 intensity (low) | 1.11 nausea (low)
  • Furthered the path towards Penguin Pier

I quickly want to mention on a side note that I hope that I didn't uhm ruin your maze, if you are in the park you will actually be able to see the old walls on the other sides. Besides that, I find the observation tower on Penguin Pier absurdly large, which will cause long queue times in the end too. ( Especially as in my turn for some reason over a thousand people entered the park) Lowering it down to 95 to 105 meter will still keep it's place as the highest thing in the park.

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.23.sv6

Queue:  @Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Wuis

• Like 2

Owwie, so Meltdown is not safe? 6 people in the train, I guess they were all sitting in the front or back when this happened.

Claiming the park now, will work on it tomorrow.

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Wuis
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

2 hours ago, Wuis said:

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-12 17-26-11.png

Let's start off with some bad news, due to not wanting any Samsung Galaxy Note 7s in the park, I had to remove 2 of the trains on Meltdown. 

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-12 22-16-05.png

• Added a rapids ride; Bubble Bypass: 5.75 excitement (high) 1.59 intensity (low) | 1.11 nausea (low)
  • Furthered the path towards Penguin Pier

I quickly want to mention on a side note that I hope that I didn't uhm ruin your maze, if you are in the park you will actually be able to see the old walls on the other sides. Besides that, I find the observation tower on Penguin Pier absurdly large, which will cause long queue times in the end too. ( Especially as in my turn for some reason over a thousand people entered the park) Lowering it down to 95 to 105 meter will still keep it's place as the highest thing in the park.

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.23.sv6

Queue:  @Broxzier, imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Wuis

Hey, that looks amazing. I'm no good at doing scenery like that, I really need to start watching more tutorials. Whenever I attempt a large scale scenery, the scenery ends up flickering non stop and it's so frustrating.  

Edited by TCE
  • Like 2

You'll learn while you are building all kind of stuff, to stop things from flickering the rule would be to keep a distance between rides and decorations. In the end that 1 part will always keep flickering, especially when build near raised ground. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Wuis said:

Besides that, I find the observation tower on Penguin Pier absurdly large, which will cause long queue times in the end too. ( Especially as in my turn for some reason over a thousand people entered the park) Lowering it down to 95 to 105 meter will still keep it's place as the highest thing in the park.

I actually let the game run for a while, and it seems to be able to deal with the queues.