Group Park 4

Broxzier

During my turn I mostly worked on the boardwalk, as it felt really empty to me. The only new attraction added is the spiral slide, which I didn't give a name yet.

w8BU9DO.jpg

I've added two new handyman, and changed the patrol routes of existing handyman somewhat, after which the park rating started raising again.

Claimed: -
Queue: @imlegos, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice, Philmon11, jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.24.sv6

• Like 1

This coaster is so awesome, I hope to be able to work at it too so we can have the first group-cooperated coaster. Only part I despise is is the part to the right where it touches the dunes and makes an awkward bump and turn. I'd rather see a overbanked turn there ( even though I haven't seen it on any arrow dynamics coaster ) or a raised up cutback, but these are just suggestions.

Maybe it would be cool that we make a mine train coaster alongside and through the mountain with each other, it will turn out gigantic and multiple stations and block sections will be needed, but I think it will turn out good looking.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Wuis said:

Maybe it would be cool that we make a mine train coaster alongside and through the mountain with each other, it will turn out gigantic and multiple stations and block sections will be needed, but I think it will turn out good looking.

Definitely! I suggest making it a gently mine train coaster, like the one in Disney Land Paris. Still exciting, but allows the guests to look around nicely.

• Like 2

I only just realised that the hill with the loops in front of it look like a smiley. (A bit of an evil one though, like the Smiler in Alton Towers)

Edit: Maybe leave the positioning and adjacent track of the station to the person who will design the station.

From a design perspective the current layout of the coaster leaves for few interactions with the queue and doesn't give the station enough room to make it look for the monster that it is, as I and probably quite a few other people would just slap a rectangle on it due to it's location.

I like that you want to give the guests a laugh over the bit between the block section, It's just a bit over the top and the small turn doesn't really seem safe, although it might be very unrealistic on Arrow Dynamics track, trick track might be an idea here.

Edited by Wuis

So, I won't have time to work on it so I'll just upload it here. :)

If anybody would like, you can change what I did, but don't completely rip everything out without asking me lol 

I liked the idea with giving the guests a last bit of fun before the station, but It didn't work out exactally how I wanted. If someone wants to change that you can.

Queue:  @RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, Philmon11
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice,  jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.26.sv6

• Like 1
1 hour ago, imlegos said:

...Has anyone been checking how the tophat cork works since the station and lift were added?

It works, at school right now but I think it's 15-20 mph through it, not too fast or slow.

edit: forgot to mention this but the entrance and exit are not final, just put them there to test

Edited by Philmon11

Well.

I lacked imagination (again,) so I only made one ride, the 3rd monorail station, and just did some light scenery work around the park. 

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-19 21-17-04.png
The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-19 21-17-26.png

Oh, and I put a fence around some of the park. Version 4.27 does not have the fence, while 4.27-A does. Very few things will be lost if you use the w/o version, so don't worry.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-19 21-18-12.png

• Added some windows to the bottom station of the chairlifts.
  • Added Bio-Drop. A launched free fall in Driftwood. Not too content with the way it looks tho...
  • Opened the park monorail, named it The Bogwarts Express, in favour of it going through the swamp and my love of Harry Potter.
  • Fixed a broken exit path at station one of TBE.
  • Added fencing to various spots, extended paths a little bit more, path deco, etc.
  • Decorated around Driftwood and revamped the queue lines for Oregon Trail.

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.27.sv6
The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.27-A.sv6

Claimed: 
Queue:  @cascadia, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53
Missed: Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice,  jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 1

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-19 21-40-24.png

-Expanded the boardwalk and added another pier.

-Added Seaview Wheel, a seaside Ferris wheel

-Added a small ice cream shop and shopping area

-Connected the end of the boardwalk with Sandhopper

-Built a garden by the mountain chairlifts with a food court area

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.28.sv6

Queue: @TCE , YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia
Missed: @Centric, @Dan, @ImABoss, @ectricsanon, @BlazingEmpireHD, @SensualEthiopianPolice@jensj12, @_SpacE__, @WobblyRails

Edited by cascadia
  • Like 2

Claimed: - TCE
Queue:  YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia
Missed:  Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice,  jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

Will work on it later, thanks.

- I added a small Junior rollercoaster called Underground Blast. It's a slowish one, but hits it's peak underground (hence the name). It's popularity is 100% and satisfaction is 75%. Also added a little scenery. If anyone wants to improve the scenery and/or add other rides around it, be my guest. :)

- Added a path from Underground Blast to Bubble Bypass, because the guests were complaining that it was too crowded at UB. 

- Added a roof over my food court (next to Bubble Bypass) and more benches.

-Added more handymen because many of the rides weren't getting fixed on time.

Claimed: -
Queue:  @YoloSweggLord, Wuis, Broxzier, imlegos, Philmon11, RedScope53, Cascadia, TCE
Missed:  Centric, Dan, ImABoss, ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, SensualEthiopianPolice,  jensj12, _SpacE__, WobblyRails

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-10-19 12-14-51.png

The OpenRTC2 Group Park 4.29.sv6

Edited by TCE