Group Park 4

Broxzier

The size limitations are quite strict for coasters. Building a (big) coaster without keeping the size limits in mind will pretty much always result in a violation of rule 1 (note that the area counting will be done with one or a few rectangles, not cell by cell).

@BlazingEmpireHD you haven't reached the 48 hour limit yet, so you could go back and delete some stuff yourself. Reduce the area used by 30-40% (more if the area not on the screenshot is very large) and destroy some flat rides and you'll be fine.

About the rules itself: rule 3 sets limits on the number of rides built, but can we build all three options in one turn or must we pick one of them? My vote goes to 'max 1 big coaster per 2 turns, max 1 tracked ride per turn (big coaster counts towards this too) and max 3 rides per turn (so max 2 flat rides when a coaster is built)'. (@Broxzier)

• Like 1

Okay, I've done my go at fixing the issue. I removed 2/5 flat rides and now there's only 4, and also reduced the size of the area I was using.

I also have a question, is an 800 tile plot all you can use PERIOD? Or can you add more to it in the future? (I do know that you can add things elsewhere in the park though). I am asking ahead of time so I don't get in trouble if I did that. :P

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.07.sv6

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-08-30 19-06-29.png

• Like 1
On 31-8-2016 at 00:39, jensj12 said:

About the rules itself: rule 3 sets limits on the number of rides built, but can we build all three options in one turn or must we pick one of them? My vote goes to 'max 1 big coaster per 2 turns, max 1 tracked ride per turn (big coaster counts towards this too) and max 3 rides per turn (so max 2 flat rides when a coaster is built)'.

I agree with this.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-02 19-22-56.png 

• Added go-karts named Goldrush Racers

Again, apologies for the hold up. If I would have known this could be up yesterday. Was planning to be build something bigger, but I think the gokarts go neatly there and buildings all the way isn't cool either.

Claimed: -

Queue:  @ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPoliceBrigade, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis

Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.08.sv6

• Like 1

'Posted 23 hours ago' OH BOY

Claimed: ImABoss

Queue: Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPoliceBrigade, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis

Edited by ImABoss
  • Like 1

I'm just gonna unclaim because I can't make anything good.

Queue: Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPoliceBrigade, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis ImABoss

Edited by ImABoss
  • Like 1

You can put yourself in the missed turn list, and claim it when you've got some inspiration.

I'll start working on it this evening (in about 8 hours from now).

Claimed: Broxzier
Queue: SensualEthiopianPoliceBrigade, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

• Like 1

I've finished my turn, and made two major changes:

#1: A new ride called Narcolepsy Generator

RNhlsrs.png

I moved the toilet that stood there, it's now next to the main path. It doesn't really fit the surroundings in my opinion, so perhaps this should be changed into a log cabin or something.

#2: Built the center plaza piece

2gFnMML.png

Some minor changes:

• Added supports to the wooden coaster
  • Placed the missing path piece
  • Hired a few more handyman, and set their patrol areas
  • Built some scenery on empty tiles near the main road
  • Fixed vandalized benches and bins
  • Made the path more uniform near Narcolepsy Generator
  • Added some fences around the paths near the entrance where missing

Queue: @SensualEthiopianPolice, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.09.sv6

• Like 1