Group Park 4

Broxzier

-Edit-

Claimed: -RedScope53

Queue: -

Missed: -

Claiming it. Going to try out my river idea.

What if, instead of deleting the river, we move it. My thought is, if we move it to the outer edge, it would provide an edge to the park/map without just fence and trees. Plus I think it'd look nice.

Also, if noone else has claimed it, I'd like to claim it next and do the new river, if everyone would like to try the idea out.

GP4River.jpg

Also, that swamp looks fantastic.

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 1

I don't think anyone has claimed it yet.

What about this? If we're going for Redscope's idea, I think it'll be nice to have the lake one or two tiles higher, to have a flow going, and maybe making it bigger too, and clipped off by the map.

fwBxJHq.png

Edited by Broxzier
Why did it remove the image after posting?! D:
  • Like 1

The problem solely lies on that the river looks weird with how it seperates into two rivers. However, placing the lake near the mountain does not fix so. (unless this is a human made contraption >:C ) The lake does remind me of a certain type of lake though, which doesn't require a river to stream up to it, an oasis. Through making the lake an oasis we can it how it is without having a river stream up to it visibly.

Also, don't be sad Broxzier. ;) 

• Like 1

Below is the new river, and I did some landscaping around the swamp:

• Bushes, trees, cattails, etc.

The river is just a rough idea, if noone likes it, thats fine, just a suggestion. It could also be tweaked a but more if someone has an idea.

Also, may I suggest, since the park is only 148x148, we lower the space per turn from 800 tiles to say, 450 or something?
The larger area is 15x50, as in the first post.
Now, most people won't A, Use that much space every turn, and B, aren't always going to make a square, but you get the point. 800 tiles is a fair amount. The smaller area is 16x27, or, 432 tiles. 

Unnamed park 2016-08-16 16-26-29.png

Alpha map.png

Right. I'm finished for now, someone else can put their ideas in. I made a couple bridge, trees and of course a river.

The Open RCT2 Group Park 4 Alpha.sc6

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 1
On 8/16/2016 at 19:15, ImABoss said:

Unnamed park 2016-08-16 17-08-04.png

The problem I have with the little lake you added, is that it cuts off that large strip of land, essentially making the peninsula awkwardly placed. Anyone else have thoughts on it? 

Also, claiming again to do a little more detailing to the riverside I put in.

Edited by RedScope53
12 hours ago, RedScope53 said:

The problem I have with the little lake you added, is that it cuts off that large strip of land, essentially making the peninsula awkwardly placed. Anyone else have thoughts on it? 

Also, claiming again to do a little more detailing to the riverside I put in.

Then delete the lake. ._.