Group Park 4

Broxzier

Claimed:
Queue: @TCE@TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

Sorry for the double mention of TCE, the mention function is buggy on my phone. :/

Edited by Wuis

I added a small area, with some scenery and two flat rides. The highlighted white paths, I can't replace with a normal path, any ideas why? The paths kept breaking as I was working in the area. I also added a food and shop area. Anyone is welcome to add on to the area if you want to make it look better

e99bq1.png

Claimed:

Queue: @ectricsanonPhilmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.15.sv6

Edited by TCE
  • Like 1
On 18-9-2016 at 19:35, Philmon11 said:

@Broxzier, didn't we agree to have this be a CS and Expansion Pack free park?

22 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Never disable clearance checks while building paths, it causes those ghost paths and it breaks existing paths.

The park is indeed vanilla-only, though it should probably be included in the rules @Broxzier

Yes, I'll edit the first post. Sorry about this @TCE, we should have been more clear about this.