Group Park 4

Broxzier

I am sorry for the long wait, I was missing inspiration to build anything and only started earlier today!

• I added "Meltdown", a heavily themed twister roller coaster!
  • I also added "Fear Factor", a roto drop inside the area as an extra because it fit well
  • I added about a million benches and trash bins! Guys, if you build paths, please place these things, the park was really dirty all over the place and we lost like 300 visitors
  • I had to remove 2 scenery pieces on the "Gravitron" exit because the path wasn't able to connect and therefore couldn't be fixed when broken down

f97e2b595d.png

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Since I still officially have like ~2 hours I took Wuis and YoloSweggLord's comments and changed 2 things.

• I made a path to connect "Timber Wolf" and "Meltdown". I am sorry, I absolutely don't know how the pathing AI in RCT2 works, so if my pathing is bad, I am not doing it on purpose. Can someone explain to me how it works?
  • I made the small river I was talking about, because it actually looks nice and cute, but due to the path I built I couldn't make scenery atop "The Giant Drop"

978ab64bc6.png

Claimed:  -
Queue: @ImABoss, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.13a.sv6

Edited by _SpacE__
  • Like 1

Yes I kind of do. ^_^

I first tried a giga coaster but I couldn't come up with a nice looking layout... So that was kind of sad. This project here feels kind of "rushed" to me. But hey, next time!

edit: tbh it is more the color orange I love so much and it just looks so good in RCT2 on those metal plates *sigh*

edit2: I mean the entrance area already kind of tells you that though :P

Edited by _SpacE__

Looks cool! But I would've rather seen you do the whole space between the main square and the queue of the ride too. (Where Philmon's (?) shot/drop tower sticks out) As it now will be either used to squish in an attraction or just left to rot, if you would've done it it would've been decorated a bit. And as it is near the main square, it's kinda important.

I am not sure what you mean, Wuis, sorry.

But I do plan to get back to this area. As I said it felt kinda rushed for me, mostly because I couldn't come up with something good and I only had a few hours left. scenery wise the surroundings of the ride is pretty "meh", I know that. If there gets to be a time where nobody has it claimed yet I would probably just reclaim it and just work on the scenery around it. 

edit: @Wuis Oh, you mean the area between the queue for the roto drop and the freefall tower, right? Yes, I planned to make a small water tower of sorts there with a very small river, but time...

Edited by _SpacE__

I see, so basically you want to try to build closed circuits, pathwise? I will keep it in mind for future projects. 

edit: also I just saw that there is a small bush below one of the structures of the brake section on "Meltdown"! If possible, please remove it.^^

Edited by _SpacE__

I suggest we keep people in the missed list no matter if they want to claim it the next turn, it's unreasonable to let someone wait for the absence of another, whether it is just something that got in between or just lack of inspiration shouldn't matter here. If they want to claim it, they can do so when it is unclaimed.

I made the chairlift on the mountain and its 2 stations. I'm not sure how we want to do the path up the mountain, so I left it out.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-15 14-50-58.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-15 14-50-48.pngThe OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-15 14-50-53.png

I also did a small bit of terraforming at and near the top station to smoothen out the terrain a bit.

Claimed:
Queue: @WobblyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, Redscope53, jensj12, _SpacE__, YoloSweggLord
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.14.sv6

• Like 3
On 9/14/2016 at 19:49, Wuis said:

I suggest we keep people in the missed list no matter if they want to claim it the next turn, it's unreasonable to let someone wait for the absence of another, whether it is just something that got in between or just lack of inspiration shouldn't matter here. If they want to claim it, they can do so when it is unclaimed.

I disagree, because that would mean someone from the missed turn list (who already lost a turn) could lose another by not being able to claim it in time, and someone went before them.

6 hours ago, ImABoss said:

Why was I in the queue? I was in the missed turn list to begin with.

Because you said you wanted to claim the park after _SpacE_. Next time please only say so when you're sure you can actually claim the park.