Group Park 4

Broxzier

Don't worry about the rowing boats not having tracks at the end, I kinda started with making it invisible, but as I didn't continue working on the park the other days, I didn't really further notice it. Will fix so when unclaimed, as it just takes up about 10 minutes or so.

20 minutes ago, SensualEthiopianPolice said:

would y'all be okay with another woodie?

I'm defo okay, but I'll let everyone know already that it's very likely I will build one too as I haven't build one yet in the group parks and I prefer them to other coasters. (Group Park 2 Broxzier build one when I was planning so and in Group Park 3 Philmon did xD)Might be onto making a long mine train coaster or a gigantic darkride coaster, something in the lines of that as that 3 woodies might be a bit much.

Edited by Wuis
1 hour ago, Wuis said:

I'm defo okay, but I'll let everyone know already that it's very likely I will build one too as I haven't build one yet in the group parks and I prefer them to other coasters. (Group Park 2 Broxzier build one when I was planning so and in Group Park 3 Philmon did xD)Might be onto making a long mine train coaster or a gigantic darkride coaster, something in the lines of that as that 3 woodies might be a bit much.

I was actually planning on making a small wooden switchback coaster somewhere so yeah.