Group Park 4

Broxzier

Sorry bout that, folks. Work ran late. Just got home. (11:23PM-EST)

Anywho. Didn't do as much work as I would have liked, but here it is. 

Changed the fence around the water as I thought the white pole fence fit better with the area.
Added a new ride, Bumper Cars (left it generic, couldn't think of a name)
Added fence, trashcans and benches in some places.

I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to work on it, nor did I add a station for the monorail. Every time I thought of a spot, it ended up being.. not very good.

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-09 21-08-02.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-10 23-30-32.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.11.sv6

Claimed
Queue: @_SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, ImLegos
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

Edited by RedScope53
  • Like 1

The list of unnessesary fixes:

• Opened Shoot-the-chutes (why is there a name in the name?)
  • Added removed path piece in hardwood house (how did someone manage to remove only that piece?)
  • Fixed dodgems not being fixed (the entrance banner looks different for different angles)
  • Added bins and benches (place those when building paths!)

Issues still present:

• Shoot-the-chutes goes through a wall, killing all peeps riding it

The fun stuff:

• Built Sandhopper, a racing steeplechase coaster (if at any time the black horses aren't racing against each other, the ride needs manual tweaking by temporarily turning the sync option off when a single horse is waiting)
  • Started a monorail somewhere in the park, without station or anything special, but at the correct height
  • Added some staff
  • There's a temporary grey path to fix a pathing issue, it looks horrible and is meant to be replaced
  • Savegame: The OpenRCT Group Park 4.12.sv6

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-09-10 20-21-23.png

Claimed: -
Queue@_SpacE__, YoloSweggLord, WobblyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, imlegos, jensj12
Missed: Cascadia, Centric, Dan, ImABoss

edit: this seems to be comment #9999 on this forum, one more for a milestone!

Edited by jensj12
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jensj12 said:

Added removed path piece in hardwood house (how did someone manage to remove only that piece?)

Whoops, forgot to say it in my post. I think I hovered over it while building paths with clearance disabled, causing the entire queue to break. Removing that piece and reconnecting the last before the entrance fixed it.