Group Park 4

Broxzier

15 minutes ago, imlegos said:

Monorail Coasters shoulden't be a thing.

Agreed.

15 minutes ago, imlegos said:

In other news... I've never really thought of it but you could totally use one of the base game's monorail trains as a people mover ride..

Oh I always knew that. It works great on small tracks, such as steeplechase or wild mouse.

Oops! Didn't see that it was my turn! (I've been busy all day) I'll claim it tomorrow morning because it's getting late here. @ectricsanon you can claim it and work on it if you like.

Claimed: -
Queue:   ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, jensj12, WobblyRails, TCE
Missed: cascadia, Centric, Dan, Philmon11

7 hours ago, Philmon11 said:

Oops! Didn't see that it was my turn! (I've been busy all day) I'll claim it tomorrow morning because it's getting late here. @ectricsanon you can claim it and work on it if you like.

Queue:   ectricsanon, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, jensj12, WobblyRails, TCE
Missed: cascadia, Centric, Dan, Philmon11

Don't know what timezone you're in so unsure when next morning is for you ;) but I'll claim it now if that's okay. Given my schedule for today I'll return it in about 6 hours. I'll put you in front of the queue so you can claim it when I'm done.

Claimed: ectricsanon

Queue:   Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, jensj12, WobblyRails, TCE
Missed: cascadia, Centric, Dan

@ectricsanon

On 8/25/2016 at 00:19, Broxzier said:

_SpacE_: I see you have debugging tools enabled already, click on the two cogs in the top-left toolbar, and pick Object Selection. In the window that pops up, click filters, and select only RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, then it will only list the objects you may use.

^this should explain

Edited by Wuis

Done!

Updates:

• Small fixes; Recolouring to make the park brighter and less brown, removing/replacing dead flowers etc.
  • Added some handymen and mechanics, toilets , drink stalls and food stalls
  • Added a new area called Children's Candyland! Includes a train ride, a circus and a fun slide. Added my own 'glass maze' and a giant chess board. Might still change some of the scenery at a later point - or someone else can do it if they feel like it - but happy with it for now.

Queue:   @Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, jensj12, WobblyRails, TCE, ectricsanon

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-08-30 16-25-18.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4 2016-08-30 16-25-32.png

The OpenRCT Group Park 4.04.sv6

• Like 1

We've got our Kiddie Kingdom for this one! :D

For future reference, I'm in the United States, Central State Time

Claimed: - Philmon11
Queue:    BlazingEmpireHD, Wuis, ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPolice, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, jensj12, WobblyRails, TCE, ectricsanon

Queue: @Wuis, ImABoss, Broxzier, SensualEthiopianPoliceBrigade, RedScope53, _SpacE_, YoloSweggLord, Jens12, WobbilyRails, TCE, Etricsanon, Philmon11, BlazingEmpireHD

Missed: -

1. You forgot to remove yourself from the Claimed spot
  2. You used a VERY large area, which is if my sleepy brain can tell 840 tiles, besides you have broken more rules.

I'm going to wait what we'll do, I just don't want to rush over it and such and we get the same problem we had earlier group parks.  I'll claim it as early as possible tommorow (I'm in the CET timezone)

ps. I quite like the coaster layout, not such a fan of the colours. But everyone their preferences.

Edited by Wuis