OpenRCT's Group Park

Broxzier

I should have named the quick-fix V16a, not V17, so the next one would be V18. I don't have time to work on it right now, so UTMAN may take his turn.Current List: UTMAN, Broxzier, imlegosMissed turn: jensj12, benboyrocks, SnowMew, AdamLambert, DerfThere are two locations left for more attractions: on the lake and on the hill near diamond hunter/coal carts (no path to the top of that hill). Something like monster trucks might fit within the mine theme. Only one guest is lost, he can't find diamond hunter.

And I'm finished. I made a path over the mountain in which Diamond Hunter is built. Near that path I added two new rides, a maze and a second pirate ship, and two stalls, burgers and drinks. Between these two rides, where the stalls are placed, I made a small garden for guests to rest.View imageDownload: https://openrct.net/cc/share/Broxzier/58/OPENRCT2+2015+V18.sv6Current List: UTMAN, imlegos, Philmon11, BroxzierMissed turn: jensj12, benboyrocks, SnowMew, AdamLambert, DerfGood luck UTMAN!

Thanks, I agree. :P There are too few normal and thrill rides though, and the train track can still use one station. Perhaps one near the bridge or something. There's also still a lot of space to build these kinds of small perks, let's just see how far we can push things. :P

I did my turn also. Added a small coaster which went surpsingly intense. :/ Well here it is!https://openrct.net/cc/share/UTMAN/60/OPENRCT2+2015+V20.sv6Current List: Philmon11, Broxzier, imlegos, UTMANMissed turn: jensj12, benboyrocks, SnowMew, AdamLambert, Derf

Also, in response to phil, i try to make the scenery fit the area it's in, in this case, your coaster was right next to the center of the bridge, which is identified by the wooden structure in the middle, and so instead of making a weird looking small building, i decided to make a weird looking large one. Like i said, if you want to try and fix it up a bit on your turn, you can. i didn't really do much with the scenery, so feel free to add more to it.

Nice new coasters, I also like how that Land, Air and Sea (or something) coaster goes trough the building of the water coaster.@imlegos: I agree. I added the candy theme, though I'm only using 2 of these items. Feel free to remove this theme, since only these two items are needed.