OpenRCT's Group Park

Broxzier

I think since imlegos is ill and benboyrocs is working we should skip them. And when they come back they will instantly be first. What do you guys think about this?Current list: SnowMew, AdamLambert, Philmon11, Broxzier, UTMANMissed turn: imlegos, benboyrocks (Derf, jensj12)

And here we are!https://openrct.net/cc/share/46/OPENRCT2++2015+V10.SV6I finished the miniature railroad for the most part, feel free to modify the bridge some more. I also built 2 new rides: a inverted coaster under the hyper twister, and a chairlift that is unfinished. I also fixed a lot of the handyman patrol areas. I had to close the pier as peeps were getting lost trying to find the dueling and mine cart coasters. That's about it for my run.

Current list: SnowMew, AdamLambert, Philmon11, Broxzier, UTMAN, imlegosMissed turn: benboyrocks (Derf, jensj12)SnowMew / benboyrocks you guys are next. Either of you who are the faster can work on the park. If they don't reply, it's your turn AdamLambert :)

Adam, I think you can slowly start working on the park. :) So basically the first one (SnowMew, Benboyrocks or AdamLambert) writes gets the right to work on the park. :)Current list: AdamLambert, Philmon11, Broxzier, UTMAN, imlegosMissed turn: benboyrocks, SnowMew (Derf, jensj12)

This was a short update - as I didn't know what else to add. But, I basically created a new area out of the mine ride. I call it Mine Mountain - but anyone is free to change that. I added two new rides - Dynamite Blast is the small drop tower, and Splashwater Falls is the log flume.View imageAnd here's the file:https://openrct.net/cc/share/benboyrocks/48/OPENRCT2++2015+V11.sv6

Current list: AdamLambert, Philmon11, Broxzier, UTMAN, imlegos, benboyrocksMissed turn: SnowMew (Derf, jensj12) Thanks Ben! Now it's AdamLambert's turn, but anybody from the Missed turn can continue. Whoever writes first can work on the park! :)Just some NOTE: Many people want to get to the pizzeria which was ON the pier that has been closed, and a LOT of guests are trying to get to the pizzeria. And again a lot of guests are getting lost in the exit of the log flume. These should be fixed by the next guy who comes. :) !!!!

The railway only has two statsions now, and they are really close to each other. Also the part near the bridge is empty, guests are complaining about being hungry and thirsty, and people get lost all the time, we we need better roads too. Also I think by making some new thrilling rides the guests will be more likely to go to the empty-ish areas.

Current list: Philmon11, Broxzier, UTMAN, imlegos, benboyrocksMissed turn: SnowMew, AdamLambert (Derf, jensj12) Since Adam didn't reply and Snow unfortunately, "ran out of steam" it's Philmon11's turn now. The first one who claims the park can work in it. :)

Done.http://imgur.com/gallery/GgcMG8q/newSo, this is the new addition. The story of the ride is that you go into an underground plane tunnel, and start take-off over water. You plummet due to plane engine problems but regain altitude, but suddenly a huge wind plows into your plane making it lose speed AND drop to the ground. It seems that all hope is lost because what happens next is amazing. Your plain gets sucked into a waterspout, spinning you round and round. Finally the pilot regains control and gets you out of there, straight into the return tunnel.I also made a few fixes to some rides, and created a final park-wide path. I also created a new RR station. :DPark Link: https://openrct.net/cc/share/Philmon11/50/OPENRCT2++2015+V12.sv6Thoughts?