Group Park 5

Broxzier

Claimed: Wuis
QueueCascadia, Broxzier, giraty, Jochem, SpiffyJack
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD

oh, I'm sorry @SpiffyJack. My condolences go out to the Col.John 'Cutter" (That's his name you mentioned, I think)

I bet he made the most out of his life, he shall always be a hero.

• Like 3

58ecf54f55bab_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1117-22-48.thumb.png.47697d09322f9c943b37601c96393e6a.png

Woah, the cars have gone wild! Experience Chase Metsuri now with spinning cars! (Yeah, we are going down that route)

58ecf54d4517f_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1117-24-14.thumb.png.497c8e970ccccc391a3483ee01674f93.png

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's what happened to Chase Metsuri's trains (which really weren't shorter, shhh :P ) The trains have been given a new layer of paint and they were good to go. And good to go for quite something as we introduce Baahrn Meehdness,, a thrilling coaster for all ages! Also if Cascadia looks around a bit, there might be short and swift jump of euphoria. (I NEED TO BUILD A FLAT RIDE SOMETIME BUT DON"T KNOW WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAH)

Claimed: -
Queue: @cascadiaBroxzier, giraty, Jochem, SpiffyJack, Wuis

And here I provide to you, the glamorous park in it's current state:

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.37.sv6

Edited by Wuis
Scaled down screenshots
  • Like 4

58ed98fdcc27b_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1119-46-49.png.5a282e4751a25aa34c26b74cd6d34fec.png

58ed98ffae559_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1119-48-39.png.dc056f05ca612198adcbe7489a1cc8e9.png

58ed9901c74b2_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1119-49-14.png.d5d7bd8478ae25d23da896405d29927b.png

The park has decided to go for some untraditional rides.  Along with a bunch of improvements throughout the park, a small corn maze, an art gallery, and a forest trail have been built.  Tobias Vaughn, CEO and sole shareholder of International Electromatics, has also brought a 20% share in the park.  In exchange for the extra capital, the park has agreed to rent to them the upper floor of the main admin building, with a new office building by the boardwalk housing the park's relocated workers.  They are very secretive up there- there are International Electromatics employees coming in and out, but it's eerily quiet up there.  No one wants to pry, through, because of the big bucks they're paying the park, even though two new employees seem very interested in investigating it.  But rumor has it that late at night, you can see strange silver shapes roam the upper floor...

-Built a covered passage to the restrooms in Cascadia Complex, which are also named to tell people who don't know that Cascadia and Penguin are the same person.  ;)

-Did a minor repaving project near Wuis' Rest Stop

-Hired more staff

-Random improvements throughout the entire park

-Built a corn maze named Corn Dawn

-Built a bypass bridge near the Mayan area

-Built the Dimbleby Art Gallery, with a garden right next to it

-Built a trail in a forest

-Built a tunnel from the park to the admin area for easier access for park vehicles to the park 

-Built a park vehicle pool parking lot

-Expanded the boardwalk building

-Lighted up various buildings in the park at night

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.38.sv6

@Broxzier  The park seems to crash occasionally- could you take a look and see what's happening?  Thanks!  :)

Queue: @Broxzier  , giraty, Jochem, SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia

@jensj12  @TCE  @YoloSweggLord  @RedScope53  @Tune  @BlazingEmpireHD

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Tune said:

Either those are some huge trucks or the staff rides are really tiny. :D 

I like the art gallery. Really creative. Is it a maze that you made invisible or something like that?

If you use the peeps for scale, it looks like the staff rides are tiny.

Yep, it's a maze made invisible.  

• Like 1

Revising my earlier request on Harbinger's launch:

Now that my booster sprites are fully implemented, could we leave Harbinger closed until I get a chance to completely redo the launch? I'm planning on getting rid of the impulse track and suspended flying coaster track in place for booster track sprites. I'll try to change the chain launch to a booster launch, which will fix the rollback problem, unless boosters prove to be underpowered, in which case I'll just use an invisible chain launch with booster sprites on top, and a merged rollback return.

• Like 1
On 4/11/2017 at 08:42, Wuis said:

58ecf54f55bab_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1117-22-48.thumb.png.47697d09322f9c943b37601c96393e6a.png

Woah, the cars have gone wild! Experience Chase Metsuri now with spinning cars! (Yeah, we are going down that route)

58ecf54d4517f_TheOpenRCT2GroupPark52017-04-1117-24-14.thumb.png.497c8e970ccccc391a3483ee01674f93.png

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's what happened to Chase Metsuri's trains (which really weren't shorter, shhh :P ) The trains have been given a new layer of paint and they were good to go. And good to go for quite something as we introduce Baahrn Meehdness,, a thrilling coaster for all ages! Also if Cascadia looks around a bit, there might be short and swift jump of euphoria. (I NEED TO BUILD A FLAT RIDE SOMETIME BUT DON"T KNOW WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAH)

Queue: @cascadiaBroxzier, giraty, Jochem, SpiffyJack, Wuis

And here I provide to you, the glamorous park in it's current state:

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.37.sv6

Very Cool! I also really like when the map edges are alive with stuff and track and peeps.... :D 

The entire park is a cool evolution in progress.

Presenting you the new-record breaker coaster on Earth: Amazing Mightyyyy!!! With top speed of 226 km/h (141 mph) and height of over 180 m (drop height is 169 m), this will surely test your adrenalines.....

To be viewed with this song:

PS: Sorry if the sceneries and queues offended realistic builders, that's just my build style and trying to squeeze something.

Also can I actually build outside park zone like in picture? It's just 1 tile wide with a big tower anyway.

Claimed:

Queue: @Broxzier , SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia, giraty
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5.39.sv6

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-04-13 18-34-31.png

The OpenRCT2 Group Park 5 2017-04-13 18-34-54.png

Edited by giraty
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, giraty said:

trying to squeeze something.

Also can I actually build outside park zone like in picture? It's just 1 tile wide with a big tower anyway.

There are plenty of forested areas out there that have no rides in them.  ;)  Try turning scenery off to see all the empty spaces where you can build rides.

Anything on the map is fair game.  Just don't disturb other people's areas. 

Also, claiming very quickly to make the ride's station fit my forest area.

Claimed: Cascadia

Queue: Broxzier, SpiffyJack, Wuis, Cascadia, giraty
Missed: jensj12, TCE, YoloSweggLord, Redscope53, Tune, BlazingEmpireHD, Jochem

Giraty, did you plan to make a death coaster or do you just not realise the 5G would let most people pass out or cause fatalities?

I don't mind the coaster tbh, just the fact it's in front of the entrance. Maybe make it merge into the areas more? Also that queue could be a decent size without the mess it is now. Also, had the launch really be that long? I'm curious. :P 

Quite love the 'sillyness' of it though.

Edited by Wuis
  • Like 2